Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens from Campaigns - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
A good campaign usually gives a token Once the ICO period ends and its price is not too expensive so everyone can buy it. It is very helpful to enliven the ICO market
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 27, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
Generally speaking, it is distributed about a month after the end of ICO, because most of my bounty is received after about a month, so I think the average length is one month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
How long does it usually take for a campaign to actually distribute the tokens of the participants?
Usually within a month, after the end of the ICO, but it is better to watch this information in the telegram group or in the bounty branch on btt.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
February 27, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
How long does it usually take for a campaign to actually distribute the tokens of the participants?

From my experience. The team (Dev or Project member) will start distributing the tokens after ICO end. Usually, 1 month after ICO end.
But, its better you always check and ask the dev about the exact date of token distribution.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

Depends on the campaign. Most commonly, after the end of the ICO.
Why don't you ask in your campaign's official communication channels or in the official thread?

Thanks Sir, i will do that. I'm thinking of the average waiting time.  I heard that there are some campaigns that don't distribute tokens properly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
February 27, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Depends on the campaign. Most commonly, after the end of the ICO.
Why don't you ask in your campaign's official communication channels or in the official thread?
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: