Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens or Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
Coins or tokens are regarded as cryptocurrencies, even all the coins do not function as a currency or medium of exchange.
Tokens are a particular asset or utility. I think Bitcoin have the more worth because of exchange time.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
I think both of them are beneficial between the etheruem and bitcoin that differentiates the unit price from seeing in the market
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 08, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Your question is not clear. Do you mean doing a campaign that pays in bitcoin as against a campaign that pays with tokens? If that is what you mean, I think paying in tokens is more beneficial. But that would depend on the type of coin you are paid with and if it has real good price later in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 08, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Bitcoin of course.

I mean, in theory there could be a couple needles in that haystack of scams and bad projects. But when comparing the whole lot to Bitcoin, it's not even close really.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 02:45:48 PM
Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.
Pages:
Jump to: