Pages:
Author

Topic: [TokenSale]⭐️⭐️⭐️HealthNet - HEALTH⭐️⭐️⭐️Mining through SPORT activities - page 4. (Read 2259 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How are the HealthCoin accrued?
1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile;
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the Network;
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training.
At the moment, three main types of activities are registered: running-walking, biking and swimming. The number of coins credited for 1km of activity: Running-walking - 10 coins, Bicycle - 2.5 coins, Swimming - 40 coins. There is a regularity factor: for every two consecutive days of training, the coefficient increases by 0.1, for skipping one training day, the coefficient falls by 0.1. The minimum value of the coefficient is 1.0, the maximum value is 1.3. Train regularly!
I installed this app on my iPhone and I had one training run of 3.7 km, and it is assessed to 36.7. I can't buy anything for this amount, but when there are more coins, I can choose something. But I have a question. For purchase will be accepted 100% of these coins for the training? or should I buy tokens first?
Hello, this question is also interesting to me. I want to know is it possible to purchase goods for the coins that nominal? and another question is how mining is carried out? do you use the power of your phone?

With the help of HealthCoin, you can buy any coupon to the Market place, the minimum number at the moment is 3000, the owners of the HealthToken receive exclusive offers. HealthToken (HT) is the ERC-20 token, transactions with its participation are confirmed by the Ethereum network, so no mining is required for it.
HealthCoin supports mining, but not in the classic sense of the word. HealthCoin is charged for the participants' training and is used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
The process of obtaining HealthCoin for sporting achievements is realized using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker.
1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile;
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the Network;
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training.
At the moment, three main types of activities are registered: running-walking, biking and swimming. The number of coins credited for 1km of activity: Running-walking - 10 coins, Bicycle - 2.5 coins, Swimming - 40 coins. There is a regularity factor: for every two consecutive days of training, the coefficient increases by 0.1, for skipping one training day, the coefficient falls by 0.1. The minimum value of the coefficient is 1.0, the maximum value is 1.3. Train regularly!
I installed this app on my iPhone and I had one training run of 3.7 km, and it is assessed to 36.7. I can't buy anything for this amount, but when there are more coins, I can choose something. But I have a question. For purchase will be accepted 100% of these coins for the training? or should I buy tokens first?

The minimum amount of coins to make a purchase at the moment is 3000 HCS. It is not necessary to buy tokens, you need to train regularly) Soon other offers from Network Partners will be added. And the possession of HealthToken (HT) gives the owner the following options:
- Premium Status
- Exchange for HealthCoin
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the development of the project
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Vorkers (see White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in Marketplace
- Discounts for web services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
HealthToken purchased at TokenSale.
I support projects that promote sports. In addition, it is good when there is motivation. That's fine with me. Social network for sports is great..I would use such a platform.
yes, it's great that such a sphere as sports develops in the crypto-currency space. I really respect people who are involved in sports, but I respect even those who develop this industry.

Thank you!
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Hello, this question is also interesting to me. I want to know is it possible to purchase goods for the coins that nominal? and another question is how mining is carried out? do you use the power of your phone?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I support projects that promote sports. In addition, it is good when there is motivation. That's fine with me. Social network for sports is great..I would use such a platform.
yes, it's great that such a sphere as sports develops in the crypto-currency space. I really respect people who are involved in sports, but I respect even those who develop this industry.
HealthCoin can be exchanged for discounts, bonuses and goods from Partners, as well as give to charity. In the future, you can invite friend on a sports battle, the winner takes all the coins of the loser (obtained during the competition).
Owning Health Token gives the owner a premium account, the maximum reward for training and exclusive offers in the Marketplace.

Thank you! Join now!
We will be glad to receive feedback on the application!

Links for downloading the application:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=online.hcnet.android
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/health-coin-net/id1395864287?mt=8

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
We are waiting for your feedback and questions! Who has already tested the application? Are there any comments?
It will be interesting if you would have  a bounty program to your project so that the users here can make a great effort to the platform.

Of course!
The Bounty referral system is provided on the terms of the competition. On November 30, all participants of the Bounty campaign will be summed up and those who systematically and successfully attract funds will get a 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through its referral link. This system is provided to eliminate the possibility of fraud and deception. The maximum budget is 100,000 Health Tokens. Also there will be a bonus program for Participants who invite friends to download and register with HealthNet. Invited and invited receive 100 HCS

More information about the terms and rules of the Bounty campaign can be found in your personal account at the official site https://up.hc-net.online

Bounty HealthToken
Distribution of rewards:

1. Translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 3,500 Health Token (700 Health Token for translation into 1 language).
2. Checking the translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 1,500 Health Token (300 Health Token for checking the translation into 1 language).
3. Video reviews - 120 000 Health Token (100 Health Token for 1 video review).
4. Article about the project - 75 000 Health Token (75 Health Token per 1 article).
5. Bounty referral system - 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through the referral link - the maximum budget of 100,000 Health Tokens.

The total number of Health Tokens released is 30,000,000 Health Token.
Cost 1 HealthToken (HT) 22.08.18 - 0.004 ETH (price may vary, with high volatility of ETH)
The duration of the Bounty campaign is unlimited.
It will be interesting if you would have  a bounty program to your project so that the users here can make a great effort to the platform.

Of course!
The Bounty referral system is provided on the terms of the competition. On November 30, all participants of the Bounty campaign will be summed up and those who systematically and successfully attract funds will get a 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through its referral link. This system is provided to eliminate the possibility of fraud and deception. The maximum budget is 100,000 Health Tokens. Also there will be a bonus program for Participants who invite friends to download and register with HealthNet. Invited and invited receive 100 HCS

More information about the terms and rules of the Bounty campaign can be found in your personal account at the official site https://up.hc-net.online
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Say for example, i'm a fitness instructor and I share my knowledge or routines I will earn some coins right? If that's so, this would be a great idea and you've targeted a wide audience since nowadays people are so conscious with their health. How about if I am one if the user? Is there a fee for using the platform? Looking forward for your success.
This is an interesting idea-a social network that unites people who lead a healthy lifestyle, who receive cryptocurrency in exchange for their sports achievements. I approve of regular physical activity activities by adding material and non-material motivation through networking tools.I would use such a platform.

Join now!
We will be glad to receive feedback on the application!

Links for downloading the application:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=online.hcnet.android
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/health-coin-net/id1395864287?mt=8
Say for example, i'm a fitness instructor and I share my knowledge or routines I will earn some coins right? If that's so, this would be a great idea and you've targeted a wide audience since nowadays people are so conscious with their health. How about if I am one if the user? Is there a fee for using the platform? Looking forward for your success.

Not certainly in that way. Now I'll explain how it works: anyone can use the application for free. HealthCoin (HCS) is a unit of health. HealthCoin (HCS) is charged for the participants' training and is used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners. Register on the HealthNet Network, tie up your tracker program (if you already use some application or gadget), start running, swimming or cycling and getting HealthCoin (HCS).

And Health Token is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20). Owning HealthToken gives the owner the following features:
- Premium Status
- Exchange for HealthCoin
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the development of the project
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Vorkers (see White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in Marketplace
- Discounts for web services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
HealthToken purchased at TokenSale
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
This is an interesting idea-a social network that unites people who lead a healthy lifestyle, who receive cryptocurrency in exchange for their sports achievements. I approve of regular physical activity activities by adding material and non-material motivation through networking tools.I would use such a platform.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Who already installed HealthCoinNet, please share your feedback. This is very important now, at the start!

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency.
The process of receiving HealthCoin for sports achievements is implemented using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker. At the moment, HealthCoinNet perfectly synchronizes with Strava and GoogleFit. Soon we will add other trackers.
Pages:
Jump to: