Pages:
Author

Topic: [TOKENZA] SIGNATURE BOUNTY PROGRAM IS OVER THANK YOU - page 3. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The TKZ payout for bounty reward is fixed or variable? Is that weekly payout or after the ICO?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
im already keep my signature from now until crowdsale end..   hope tokenza succes in the crowdsale..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
about the rewards is that just the amount that we will received until the ico and bounty end ?

Yes, do you think it's too low?
Maybe we can adapt it, what do you think? We want people to be happy and confortable with our bounty program.
Each rank gets a different reward, so why the hero / legendary rank gets the same rewards.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
hi i joined the signature campaign.
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
What if the total payout to a signature campaign participant is not up to 1 million tokens ,, Let say, the total tokens paid is 700000 tokens, while the allocation for the signature campaign is 1 million. 1000000-700000 = 300000 remaining. My question ? what about the 300000 remaining tokens? would you will add it to the participant of signature campaign
Activity: 504
Hello dev,,  im register right now and apply my signature,  but how abbout my signature,,  true or false dev,  thank..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Please as a Jr member, how do I insert signature campaign in my signature?

And what if my rank grows higher before campaign ends will I still be rewarded as a Jr member?
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Joined for Signcamp TOKENZA.
Activity: 518
Hi bounty manager, the joining date for the signature campaign is until october 8 right?  so. if theres  another signature campaign that is good for the month of september It will be alright for me to join that campaign and rejoin again tokenza before oct 8? would I still be accepted or not? Thank you

Yes of course, as soon as you register on the form and put the signature before October 8th it's OK.
Starting from October 8th, every signature will be checked daily (because of the amount of the bounty we want to avoid any fraud).

Thank you so much
Activity: 91
Hi bounty manager, the joining date for the signature campaign is until october 8 right?  so. if theres  another signature campaign that is good for the month of september It will be alright for me to join that campaign and rejoin again tokenza before oct 8? would I still be accepted or not? Thank you

Yes of course, as soon as you register on the form and put the signature before October 8th it's OK.
Starting from October 8th, every signature will be checked daily (because of the amount of the bounty we want to avoid any fraud).
can i join this sig campaign without wearing Avatar?
need your answer asap.
thankyou(THNX)

No sorry Silvercell, It's important for our branding.
Hi, tokenza bounty manager, I also have the same problem with the other one where it says Username does not exist. I contact the telegram customer service  according to him Telegram has not yet enabled access to public supergroups for users in the Philippines. Can I still be able to continue my signature campaign even though I cannot join Telegram because of this situation. Thank you

Telegram:
Hi

I suspect that this is because Telegram has not yet enabled access to public supergroups for users in the Philippines. Sorry about this - I do not have a timescale for this to change.

Hi All,

Thank you so much for this information, I will update the google form.
And yes, if you are in the Philippines, you can still be a part of Tokenza Signature Program without Telegram.

It's sad, I do not understand why Telegram reject people from Philippines.

Thanks again for your support guys. Winter's coming, and our Token Presale too ;-)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
can i join this sig campaign without wearing Avatar?
need your answer asap.
thankyou(THNX)
Hi, tokenza bounty manager, I also have the same problem with the other one where it says Username does not exist. I contact the telegram customer service  according to him Telegram has not yet enabled access to public supergroups for users in the Philippines. Can I still be able to continue my signature campaign even though I cannot join Telegram because of this situation. Thank you

Telegram:
Hi

I suspect that this is because Telegram has not yet enabled access to public supergroups for users in the Philippines. Sorry about this - I do not have a timescale for this to change.

I am having difficulty in telegram I dont know but it says User @tokenza can't be found.

Hi,

It's not a user, it's a group.
you need to join by clicking on https://t.me/tokenza

Hope that helps!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I am having difficulty in telegram I dont know but it says User @tokenza can't be found.
Tokenza is  really amazing project....i already joined this project social media campaign.... i'm interested about signature campaign too... but i a have silly question about signature campaign... You told this reward for one time only.... If some one join signature campaign last week is he/she eligible for reward sir..?? And one more thing is there are any limitation for joining...?? What happened if someone bitcointalk rank change during the campaign running...??  Waiting for your opinion...Smiley

Hi princerepon, thanks for your interest.
We updated the Signature Bounty Program:

What if someone join signature campaign last week?
--> Not possible anymore. Participant must join BEFORE October 8th, 2017 (one month before the token sale)
--> Participant must keep the signature for 2 months + 10 days (so until December 18th, 2017)

Is there are any limitation for joining?
--> Yes, program is limited to 1,000,000 TKZ payout, and we will not accept new participants after that.

What happened if someone bitcointalk rank change during the campaign running?
--> contact us BEFORE November 8th if that happen. After that date, we will only count the old rank
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Tokenza is  really amazing project....i already joined this project social media campaign.... i'm interested about signature campaign too... but i a have silly question about signature campaign... You told this reward for one time only.... If some one join signature campaign last week is he/she eligible for reward sir..?? And one more thing is there are any limitation for joining...?? What happened if someone bitcointalk rank change during the campaign running...??  Waiting for your opinion...Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: