Pages:
Author

Topic: Tom Lee predicts the rise of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 08:29:50 PM
Yeah that's cool, I can't wait to BTC to rise in price because BTC determines the success of other coin when it moon, other coins follows suite, so I wish the prediction will come to live so that we will see a bullish moment.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 10, 2018, 08:27:14 PM
A well-known cryptanalyst believes that the first cryptocurrency will rise in price after the start of the annual Consensus conference, which will be held in new York next week.
share article
I am not sure whether the price will rise simply because there is a consensus conference, but if they could convince big investors then it might change, it all depends upon how their plan and outcome would be moving forward and a gathering alone wont have a big impact now, lets see how things go forward from here, but i expect the market to bounce if that is true and we will talk about this next week whether his predictions are spot on. Grin
Activity: 56
May 10, 2018, 08:25:51 PM
I strongly believe in bitcoin as an investment tool that has multiple benefits. It is currently bitcoin is experiencing a very drastic decline due to various aspects. Strongly agree if the end of the year bitcoin will come back at a high price
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 10, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
Tom Lee is not the only one making that call, a number of pundits are making that claim and it also coincides with charts that indicate a potential breakout if BTC breaks through its 200 day moving average.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
The cryptocurrency market expert based his claim entirely on the upcoming New York Consensus Summit beginning May 14.
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
Tom Lee may be right after the conference people will know much about crypto and investors will come, interest of people will be high after the conference
copper member
Activity: 518
May 10, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
"I agree with what Tom Lee’s statement. Bitcoin has fallen down since last few months but soon it is going rise up and the investors are going to be more profitable after this."
Activity: 294
May 10, 2018, 04:39:06 PM
I totally agree with him. Bitcoin proved its worth from time to time. Through this conference , people will now know more about Btc. As such , people are going to invest more.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2018, 03:55:24 PM
Based on crypto currency many of the investors and business leader taking many initiative steps for this digital money because they assume the future and they are also interested so many conference, summit make people encourage after this types of session bitcoin price will increase so it’s high time to invest money and Tom Lee predicts about bitcoin which is completely right and meaningful .
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
A well-known cryptanalyst believes that the first cryptocurrency will rise in price after the start of the annual Consensus conference, which will be held in new York next week.
share article

More than 7,000 people are expected to attend this year's large-scale Consensus blockchain conference. This is almost twice as much as last year. On the day of the start of the Consensus-2017 conference bitcoin grew by 69%, and over the next two months showed an increase of 138%.
"We are preparing for the fact that growth against the background of Consensus will exceed the figures of recent years," Tom Lee wrote in an address to customers.
Analysts at Fundstrat Global Advisors believe that the relatively low price of bitcoin, on the eve of the cryptocurrency conference, is a favorable factor for further growth. At the time of writing, bitcoin was approaching the price mark of $ 9,200 per day, falling by 1.33%.
They also believe that uncertainty in the regulatory sphere and other negative factors will not be able to restrain the growth of bitcoin during the conference.
"We expect BTC and cryptocurrencies to behave in the same way as in previous years, and will rise during the Consensus," Tom Lee added.

Source cryptofeed.ru
Pages:
Jump to: