Pages:
Author

Topic: Tom Schwarz vs. Tyson Fury TODAY! - page 2. (Read 311 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
June 15, 2019, 10:04:51 PM
I don't have pay per view on that fight and I'll just wait for somebody out there in my social media to post the live telecast, honestly, I never watch any of Fury's live telecast on pay per view, but after Wilder's match things has become interesting to this big guy, he is getting better he still has a lot to give.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 15, 2019, 09:14:57 PM
For a guy who almost beat Wilder my bet is on Tyson, I have never seen a guy so huge who has very quick hands and moves so fast, he has all the advantages but we'll see what Schwarz can bring to the table I will be excited if Schwarz really comes to fight and do a Wilder, always coming in looking to land a knock out punch.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
June 15, 2019, 02:01:49 PM

What are your thoughts?
Schwarz definitely is an underdog - but, to my mind, that doesn't justify such high odds.
He did a great preparation, lost 20 pounds and is in the shape of his life. Guess there also might be mental advantages on his side.

I'm taking this chance! BTC
When it comes to boxing when you are lessening your weight this is really the hardest part yet your body isn't get used to fight with having that kind of lost weight.
Adjustments and preparations is needed and a strong dedication to beat up a top ranking one.Imagine the gap of these two boxers you can eventually say that whose gonna knocked out. hehe
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 15, 2019, 01:53:01 PM
I don't know mate, Tyson Fury has face tougher opposition and I'm sure he has a lot of experience not to fall in another upset here similar to Joshua. I'm sorry but I'm not taking any chances though. Fury is too intelligent and his boxing IQ is far more superior. Goodluck though.
I also think that Fury will manage and survive this fight, he wanted to stay on the top and prove that he will not make any mistake losing this fight,
he have the skills and talents to stay at the level, the capabilities to counter every attempt and the finishing blow if given a chance, we will see how
this fight will end, I'll be with Fury but not interested to take the risk and win small odd.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 15, 2019, 09:47:52 AM
I don't know mate, Tyson Fury has face tougher opposition and I'm sure he has a lot of experience not to fall in another upset here similar to Joshua. I'm sorry but I'm not taking any chances though. Fury is too intelligent and his boxing IQ is far more superior. Goodluck though.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 06:57:01 AM
Even so, Tom Schwarz, a German boxer, who is only 24 years old, has been recorded as having never lost even in the 24 matches he played. even he said "I only have great courage ..." from that Tom Schwarz has a great motivation to defeat classmate Tyson Fury who just finished his 28th match in December last year when he was serving a heavyweight boxer.
Activity: 386
Merit: 78
[insert coin to continue]
June 15, 2019, 06:49:34 AM
Tyson Fury is one hell of a fast moving heavy weight boxer. Seen some of his fights the guy is a monster. Even at his height he can avoid getting hit by over hear punch. There ain't not much boxer of their size that can move fast. His upper cut is the most furious. I don't know what Tom Schwarz can do but if I have the chance to bet its going to be Fury Tyson,

You're absolutely right about that. His physical condition is outstanding. Though, he had to deal with mental problems like drug addiction & depression in the past, and Schwarz has a 'once-in-a-lifetime' chance. I guess the fight will be brutal.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
June 15, 2019, 06:32:34 AM
Tyson Fury is one hell of a fast moving heavy weight boxer. Seen some of his fights the guy is a monster. Even at his height he can avoid getting hit by over hear punch. There ain't not much boxer of their size that can move fast. His upper cut is the most furious. I don't know what Tom Schwarz can do but if I have the chance to bet its going to be Fury Tyson,
Activity: 386
Merit: 78
[insert coin to continue]
June 15, 2019, 05:13:51 AM
Less than 20 hours until german heavyweight boxer Tom Schwarz faces popular Tyson Fury in Las Vegas!

This is going to be hell of a battle!

Fury says:

“He’s just seen Andy Ruiz beat (Anthony) Joshua and that will have elevated him to new levels. But, honestly, I don’t care. I can deal with anybody who’s in my way. I cannot be defeated. I must break him.”
(Source)

Whereas Schwarz mentions:

"I'm not tired of life, i just have huge balls."
(Source, german)

Odds clearly are against Schwarz (14:1 on cloudbet.com), as he is ranked #56 of BoxRec and Fury being #4.

What are your thoughts?

Schwarz definitely is an underdog - but, to my mind, that doesn't justify such high odds.
He did a great preparation, lost 20 pounds and is in the shape of his life. Guess there also might be mental advantages on his side.

I'm taking this chance! BTC
Pages:
Jump to: