Pages:
Author

Topic: Tomatocage - A Final Message To You (& For Everyone Misusing Trust System) - page 2. (Read 1647 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
A 19 year old girl threatens to rape other people's mothers?  I don't think so...

Just remember - you brought this on yourself - you lied by claiming you lent me 21 bitcoins, then you deleted the evidence.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If you still believe in what Vod has to say about me, go ahead, I won't stop you, no one can.

Just one last thing, the negative trust (which you for some reason changed to neutral now) you added me now, the part which said, "benefit of the doubt" makes me feel petty at you.
You are so easily manipulated by Vod, you use the words he uses.
Even though everyone is against him, you have to go and take his side for no apparent reason except that Vod is now your liability and if he is proven guilty (which he is), your name will also be spoiled.

You all are big people, I know, heck I haven't been on the forums for 1/10th the time you people have been.
I know I'll be smashed by you guys, so I will accept my defeat.

No action will ever be taken against Vod because he's a supposed 'scam-buster' in every one's eyes. Calling out 1000 'scams' out of which one turns out to be a real scam doesn't make you a 'scam-buster guru', Vod.
I'll be called a liar, every other MSDN seller who tries to speak against any of you 'big men' will be brought down like I've successfully been. I'm their first target just because I spoke too much and others kept quiet.

I know for sure theymos will ignore this thread too, because he obviously has to deal with other important matters concerning the forums and who knows maybe he's Satoshi in disguise Wink This bad joke apart, the Trust system isn't moderated so no single staff member gives a crap what goes on there. I contacted many staff members regarding this but all the work turned out to be futile as expected.

Vod the final thing I would like to say is that you opened my eyes to the next level of hypocrisy, you never said a word against the people selling stolen accounts (NetFlix, HBO Go, etc., and all which is straight up credit card fraud), people selling stole GCs (Amazon, PSN, Steam, etc.,) but you turned against us, I don't know what you motives were, but you were pretty clear from the start that only you were right in this matter, and no one else was.  You say you provide 'second chances' by removing trust, but who on earth needs that 'chance' from you? You are not that good a person you think of yourself. You are infact a nobody, sitting in a basement and working in a Microsoft call center (even this I highly doubt, let alone your claims to be an engineer for them)

So yes I retire from the marketplace forum, you all can laugh all you want at this, but I have other thing in my life more important than these petty quarrels with Vod and anyone involved in calling me a 'liar'. The only sad part about all this is the victims of the 'Trustgate' are squashed and the criminals live free, finding more weak people to harass and satisfy their sadistic needs.

I really hope in the near future some action is taken against Vod and others misusing the trust system, and this trust system doesn't just remain in the hands of the select few on the "Default List" and becomes moderated.

Great work you guys, you broke a 19 year old girl, happy now? Must be having that warm mushy feeling in you heart? Now go harass a new born maybe? It'll make you feel better for sure.

Thanks for everything BTCTalk you taught me, it was a fun ride, and I leave this forum with some huge knowledge about the technological revolution BitCoin is.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: