Pages:
Author

Topic: Tommorow 18th is the day to BUY BTC - page 2. (Read 2391 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 16, 2014, 09:18:31 PM
Tommorow it is a day to buy Smiley if price will not go up ... Smiley

so sad I dont have money to buy some for me Sad

regards!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 16, 2014, 09:15:59 PM
The most obvious floor price is around $550. BTC hit that floor before we saw the massive rally up to $900 and beyond on December 19th.
Next it hit that low just recently on the 14th Feb and nothing major happened after, but that was cause it was mainly due to a little panic selling/buying. The next time it hits $550 it's gonna because of this slow decent we are seeing over the last few weeks. Everyone in the know is gonna realize that that's the bottom and there is going to be major buying happening.

My tip: BUY big as soon as the price next hits $550 - cause it's going to be back to the moon after that. I will be buying then for sure.

Now for the trolls to say I am an idiot....

Another fortune teller.
Fortune, that's the right word, yes, with prices to the moon, we make a fortune.

Other pump & dump coins only make pennies.
Activity: 339
February 16, 2014, 09:13:59 PM
Another fortune teller.

Hello? This is the 'SPECULATION' thread!!!
I think you should be in the general chat forum or something, unless you want to 'Speculate' i.e. fortune tell.
February 16, 2014, 09:11:17 PM
thelema93!

The gift that keeps on giving:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for that. Interesting perspective
Activity: 344
February 16, 2014, 09:09:28 PM
The most obvious floor price is around $550. BTC hit that floor before we saw the massive rally up to $900 and beyond on December 19th.
Next it hit that low just recently on the 14th Feb and nothing major happened after, but that was cause it was mainly due to a little panic selling/buying. The next time it hits $550 it's gonna because of this slow decent we are seeing over the last few weeks. Everyone in the know is gonna realize that that's the bottom and there is going to be major buying happening.

My tip: BUY big as soon as the price next hits $550 - cause it's going to be back to the moon after that. I will be buying then for sure.

Another fortune teller.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2014, 09:07:03 PM
thelema93!

The gift that keeps on giving:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
February 16, 2014, 08:55:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: