Pages:
Author

Topic: TOMOCOIN best buy right now ? - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
March 07, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
I have never heard of Tomocoin before. Smiley  At first sight, their technology is advanced and I will be certainly getting into it if there are masternodes announced.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 07, 2018, 07:28:36 AM
I say don't stick with just one coin, there are so many coins that you need to explore but I am not saying that TOMOCOIN is not a worth it investment, I am saying that you need to research for your self on what can be good for you and helpful with you because at the end of the day it is your decision that will count, Well TOMOCOIN is an innovative solution to the scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain this is what I want to take note about TMC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 07, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
I heard today first. I will search some info about tomo. maybe it is interesting.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
Hey everyone what are your thoughts on Tomocoin I just stocked some because it's infrastructure project with only 40M coins in circulations at current price
this is 35M market cap which is just amazing and I believe this is due to being listed only on IDEX for 2 days and not even put in coinmarketcap yet.
Taking into account it will also have master nodes we should see it pick up once listed in bigger exchanges.

This sounds interesting, master nodes are always a good sign Smiley 40M coins nad 35M market cap is interesting as well...going to buy few of those, thanks for the tip!! It is still listed on IDEX only, right?

Hey yes only on IDEX right now but soon more exchanges they said so I bought 10k coins while cheap not sure how many will be needed for a masternode though with such a low supply of coins I doubt it will be much more than that.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
Hey everyone what are your thoughts on Tomocoin I just stocked some because it's infrastructure project with only 40M coins in circulations at current price
this is 35M market cap which is just amazing and I believe this is due to being listed only on IDEX for 2 days and not even put in coinmarketcap yet.
Taking into account it will also have master nodes we should see it pick up once listed in bigger exchanges.

This sounds interesting, master nodes are always a good sign Smiley 40M coins nad 35M market cap is interesting as well...going to buy few of those, thanks for the tip!! It is still listed on IDEX only, right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
I've bought 25k+ of TOMO,

The project is going to big, I wouldnt of spend this sort of money otherwise!

When masternodes are released everybody will be wishing they bought now! Like when a DASH node cost over 1 mil  Shocked

Load your bags with TOMO, you won't regret it!

Whilst you're there join the TOMO telegram here -> https://t.me/tomocoin_io
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

All coin will best but you need to check all info befor you want to invest!
Carefull and Decide where to invest!
Good luck!
Activity: 53
March 05, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: