Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 47. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hi tomos81, have you got the chance to test GPU mining with Nvidia?
Smiley Smiley

hi yes, i had chance ,via remote desktop i tested NVIDIA TESLA , it was great, but remote desktop stucked  Cheesy Cheesy

but it is ok, i will send here the result tomorrow (command line etc) , when i will be able to turn on the monster server again

Thank you very much matey. Waiting badly for it, wanna turn my laptop CPU and GPU combo to mine as much satoshis as possible. Also any chance you going to bring dogeminer back? Was fun getting tons of doges that way.

the simpliest way is to exchange in faucethub : btc to doge Smiley 
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Smiley Smiley

hi yes, i had chance ,via remote desktop i tested NVIDIA TESLA , it was great, but remote desktop stucked  Cheesy Cheesy

but it is ok, i will send here the result tomorrow (command line etc) , when i will be able to turn on the monster server again

Thank you very much matey. Waiting badly for it, wanna turn my laptop CPU and GPU combo to mine as much satoshis as possible. Also any chance you going to bring dogeminer back? Was fun getting tons of doges that way.
Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley
my proxy went crazy and switched 3x the pool... if it will happen one more time, i will increase temporary the payouts..
there can happen , this 15 minutes theminres will have less hashrate, but no stress about it Smiley
Small update:  Added actual earnings in $$$ value to BTC address check for cmd line mining page

Wink
Activity: 52
can you chek your system, i am not mining naw and i get lots of btc, or som person is mining for my adres Cheesy i wont to be fair to you

PM me your BTC address Smiley
Activity: 52
can you chek your system, i am not mining naw and i get lots of btc, or som person is mining for my adres Cheesy i wont to be fair to you

Activity: 427
Small comparations of payouts in different known CPU mining sites, rates are calculated 16.1.2018 23:20 CET, payouts are calculated to 1.000.000 hashes:

• Tomos mining (this site) :  300 satoshis  (200 for webminers)
  • Webminepool:    133 satoshis
  • Coinhive:     129 satoshis

This is fact, real numbers...

PS: 497.514 satoshis paid out today in tomosmining , 129 miners paid

Thank you!!! Awesome, I made 1000+ satoshi in 10hours!
Small comparations of payouts in different known CPU mining sites, rates are calculated 16.1.2018 23:20 CET, payouts are calculated to 1.000.000 hashes:

• Tomos mining (this site) :  300 satoshis  (200 for webminers)
  • Webminepool:    133 satoshis
  • Coinhive:     129 satoshis

This is fact, real numbers...

PS: 497.514 satoshis paid out today in tomosmining , 129 miners paid
Activity: 427
15% bonus for today is being paid right now and will arrive to your faucethub soon Smiley
thanks for your support!

happy mining!

tomos81

PS: Today's bonus rate was 345 satoshis / 1M shares,  from tomorrow we are back in normal, but very high 300 satoshis / 1M shares Smiley

Something is missing, satoshi generation has become less! 12h was approx 1000+ satoshi and now it's less than half  Sad

i changed nothing, maybe your PC is more busy and gives less hashrate to mining.. check your mining stats in the webpage..  Also for lower hashrates (<100h/s) the income is more unstable because the network difficulty is more than 13000.  The system will lower that rate in 12 hours, my system check what is the best average and optimizes every mindight server time.. 

Thank you, here is my mining stats - https://prnt.sc/i17k1g

Please advise, I am on core i5 laptop.

as i predicted, there is big unstability with this difficulty, you need to do nothing, in 13 minutes i will upload new script to proxy, will disconnect all miners for 20 seconds and then the mining will be more smooth

Thank you for this awesome pool, mining smoth again!
Activity: 36

feel free to connect as many devices as you have Smiley  there are miners with 30-50 devices mining for single BTC address (yesterday i paid out ~50$ to one miner) !
OMG, this is so good, i just think when i have connect as many devices i'll get banned so i just have 1 devices to connect, i'll buy more devices, thanks for tips Cheesy Cheesy, you are great man brudda Cheesy:D

Cheesy  thanks man, there is nothing to ban, it's logical that you mining from more devices

just be sure your income > price for devices Smiley
i will pay always at least this rate (300 satoshis / 1.000.000 hashes) , or higher, so you can calculate wisely Smiley

yes i have calculated it, my profit up to 50% for 7 days, and get payback after 3~4 days Smiley

feel free to connect as many devices as you have Smiley  there are miners with 30-50 devices mining for single BTC address (yesterday i paid out ~50$ to one miner) !
OMG, this is so good, i just think when i have connect as many devices i'll get banned so i just have 1 devices to connect, i'll buy more devices, thanks for tips Cheesy Cheesy, you are great man brudda Cheesy:D

Cheesy  thanks man, there is nothing to ban, it's logical that you mining from more devices

just be sure your income > price for devices Smiley
i will pay always at least this rate (300 satoshis / 1.000.000 hashes) , or higher, so you can calculate wisely Smiley

is this good when it show so much more SHARE FOUND? i'm new with this

hi, yes it's very very good, 200+ hashes/second can bring you great income, i think 5-6000 satoshis or more

thank you, i'll upgrade my server to get more satoshis Cheesy

feel free to connect as many devices as you have Smiley  there are miners with 30-50 devices mining for single BTC address (yesterday i paid out ~50$ to one miner) !

https://i.imgur.com/ihO92Aa.png

hi, yes it's very very good, 200+ hashes/second can bring you great income, i think 5-6000 satoshis or more

thank you, i'll upgrade my server to get more satoshis Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/ihO92Aa.png
Pages:
Jump to: