Pages:
Author

Topic: Tonight, I will die - page 2. (Read 7514 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 13, 2013, 08:08:08 PM
Could Squall have been one of danks account..?

..?

January 13, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
Is Squall saying anything about this? Havent seen any posts of his yet?
Activity: 238
January 13, 2013, 07:40:02 PM
I'm more concerned over Squall and all the money he lost, today it would be $560+.

Please squall, grab this dipshit by the bits and squeeze the coins he owes you outta him.
January 13, 2013, 07:20:13 PM
Dank is tha troll fuck.  Dank you shouldn' troll with suicides .  that 's not on; thats serious.  Shit like this isn't any funny. . Under any circumstances  .   not  funny . don't do it . dank is trolling like fuck thow.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 13, 2013, 05:01:04 PM
Dank, you have had a psychotic break. Please get help, this is not real, what you are experiencing is delusional psychosis.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 13, 2013, 01:34:20 PM
Didn't happen last night, couldn't get taken back in time and wasn't at sufficient peace with parents.  I guess the markets should be open for them to crash, anyways

Sorry for delaying world peace, no worries, it'll go down tonight.

I can assure everyone, nothing is going to happen tonight. Is this thread a distraction from your Squall debt?

How come every prediction you make ends up in "Epic Failure" territory?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 13, 2013, 01:17:10 PM
Meanwhile, the Raleigh Drug Cartel cruises Dank's neighborhood.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
January 13, 2013, 01:11:10 PM
Didn't happen last night, couldn't get taken back in time and wasn't at sufficient peace with parents.  I guess the markets should be open for them to crash, anyways

Sorry for delaying world peace, no worries, it'll go down tonight.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 13, 2013, 01:04:20 PM
To sugar coat what I posted, basically I know a website where bad things happen and there's a very good chance that I'll find out if the cartels choose to off him.
legendary
Activity: 1358
January 13, 2013, 11:55:10 AM
I swear I posted something here and my post got lost for some reason... Did a mod delete my post?

If it borderline on encouraging a certain act, or the like, the mods probably felt it best to be removed under the circumstances that were developing at the time. If it was thought-provocative and could have changed the world, then more than likely psy removed it. Have you heard the music that weirdo listens to?  Grin

Don't put my name into shit I can't possibly have anything to do with.
Look at my title: Hero Member, not Moderator. Blame John or BadBear, or whatever Wink Grin
Now that you mention it, my first post in here, saying the thread wasn't delivering, was also deleted by one of those fascists. Tongue
legendary
January 13, 2013, 11:41:27 AM
I swear I posted something here and my post got lost for some reason... Did a mod delete my post?

If it borderline on encouraging a certain act, or the like, the mods probably felt it best to be removed under the circumstances that were developing at the time. If it was thought-provocative and could have changed the world, then more than likely psy removed it. Have you heard the music that weirdo listens to?  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 13, 2013, 07:04:17 AM
Activity: 140
January 13, 2013, 03:21:14 AM
Dank's not talking about killing himself as in suicide.
He's talking about killing his ego, a new beginning etc.... (All that Dank related stuff he goes on about all the time.)

Noticed 'fgervais' has just bricked himself and taken www.shitdanksays.com offline.

Oh look, I'm still here, kinda. I kept an eye on this thread because I was curious but I'm really tired of this whole thing. This account is tied to my IRL identity and it would probably be bad publicity for me to hang around and keep swigning.

Anyway, what's left for me to do or say here? Either dank is a massive troll or he's really that ill. Either way it's become bland, so fuck it, I'm going to go play internet spaceships instead. I was pretty much only here for the funny, and the funny dried up.

Dank, if you're a troll, your current story arc sucks. If not, seek professional attention.

We'll always have the hookah lounge threads.
legendary
January 13, 2013, 12:52:45 AM
Time for me to die, too. Drove ~300 miles and single-handedly loaded a one ton truck with barn wood. Me tired. Me goin' to bed. Me goin' to die now.

Manana! (unless the barn wood cartel get me)
legendary
January 12, 2013, 11:16:27 PM
He's talking about killing his ego, a new beginning etc.... (All that Dank related stuff he goes on about all the time.)

Noticed 'fgervais' has just bricked himself and taken www.shitdanksays.com offline.
Killing ego and implying he's going to kill "self" again, knowing the first time at least hundreds of $ in public resources were used after other private individuals were concerned enough to take time out of their day to report him.

Sounds reasonable. There are only so many times you can make suicide implications before the local gov't determines it'd be cheaper (and safer) to force hospitalization. There's pretty much 0% chance dank would be released without a caseworker after mandatory evaluation.

legendary
Activity: 1134
You cannot kill love
January 12, 2013, 10:50:38 PM
http://soundcloud.com/dankm/untitled

See you at the concert.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 12, 2013, 07:59:44 PM

Dank is ~24 and is a dumb fuck. He fucked his life up and can only blame himself.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
January 12, 2013, 07:10:49 PM

Killing ego and implying he's going to kill "self" again, knowing the first time at least hundreds of $ in public resources were used after other private individuals were concerned enough to take time out of their day to report him.

Sounds reasonable. There are only so many times you can make suicide implications before the local gov't determines it'd be cheaper (and safer) to force hospitalization. There's pretty much 0% chance dank would be released without a caseworker after mandatory evaluation.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 12, 2013, 05:44:39 PM

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 12, 2013, 04:42:52 PM
rain hard-counters cartel hitmen.
Pages:
Jump to: