Pages:
Author

Topic: tonight is the correction - page 4. (Read 2352 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 05:05:21 PM
Bitcoin was under $ 10000 for just one hour, and in my opinion in future we'll always see it more than $ 10,000.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
November 29, 2017, 05:04:45 PM
the correction is coming , back to 8k?

Tonights the night we see a correction yes it appears this way. All the way to 8k though yeah that is entirely in the realm of possibility and I think it could go as low as 6k to be honest. I doubt it will go there but it wouldn't shock me if it does go there. Not sure why alts are crashing with it though because I thought if BTC went down the alts would go up like an inverse relationship. Don't know why that is not happening but the rest makes sense.

Altcoins only behave inversely to bitcoin when Bitcoin has remained relatively stable for a good period of time. When Bitcoin gains or loses massive amounts of mcap, all markets will suffer, since their reliance is solely on Bitcoin, all altcoins are traded in Bitcoin, therefore, they will always fall or rise when bitcoin loses or gains big.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

Tonights the night we see a correction yes it appears this way. All the way to 8k though yeah that is entirely in the realm of possibility and I think it could go as low as 6k to be honest. I doubt it will go there but it wouldn't shock me if it does go there. Not sure why alts are crashing with it though because I thought if BTC went down the alts would go up like an inverse relationship. Don't know why that is not happening but the rest makes sense.
Activity: 364
November 29, 2017, 04:55:11 PM
Yes, an hour ago, bitcoin had a price of 11,104 dollars, and now it has already gone down to 10,079 dollars, thus losing only an hour more than a thousand dollars in its value. However, this is a crypto currency, and such leaps should not be surprised. However, I think up to 7000-8000 it is unlikely to go down, although everything can be.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 04:48:37 PM
Everything has been corrected. Most of the altcoins too and what's good at this point that there are too many investors that get in with the dip.

I would to congratulate those people that has just entered the world of cryptocurrencies and bought a lot of it during the few hour dip.

And by checking the price again bitcoin is starting to be healthy again.

But, there are people who bought bitcoin today for 11 000. And if this was their first acquaintance with the crypto world - I do not think this is a good solution. I wonder what will happen next. I do not want to play buy-sell with such a non-stable market, but I'm interested in how it ends. Correlation or up to the sky.

Well, that is trading stock exchange right? You win and lose some. They will be happy if they can have some patience holding it.
November 29, 2017, 04:46:58 PM
As for today btc market was overbought.China is investigating OTC exchanges.Was long audtion in China financial TV.Huobi has been asked for  explenations.So chinse in worry will most likely to sell.China gold lobby doesnt like competition

Too bad for China, we can trade without them though, the Chinese gov tried to destroy the market so many times, they cannot do it and others will fail too.
Activity: 265
November 29, 2017, 04:45:36 PM
Everything has been corrected. Most of the altcoins too and what's good at this point that there are too many investors that get in with the dip.

I would to congratulate those people that has just entered the world of cryptocurrencies and bought a lot of it during the few hour dip.

But, there are people who bought bitcoin today for 11 000. And if this was their first acquaintance with the crypto world - I do not think this is a good solution. I wonder what will happen next. I do not want to play buy-sell with such a non-stable market, but I'm interested in how it ends. Correlation or up to the sky.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 29, 2017, 04:43:30 PM
As for today btc market was overbought.China is investigating OTC exchanges.Was long audtion in China financial TV.Huobi has been asked for  explenations.So chinse in worry will most likely to sell.China gold lobby doesnt like competition
November 29, 2017, 04:42:26 PM
Bitcoin    BTC    $168.893.625.749    $10.107.80    16.709.237    $10.763.100.000    1.49%    0.41%    23.16%
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
November 29, 2017, 04:40:41 PM
Have you seen what is happening? All crypto currencies are red .... The market is shaking. To be honest, these exchange rates look terrible. Against the background of the fall of bitcoin, everything is just completely below. The fall of bitcoin is expected, but the whole market .... What is this all about?

Natural order to the universe, what goes up must come down (or fall in).
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 29, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 04:39:32 PM
Maybe it was a long bull and after it, bear trap... but no way! Now we stabilize a little, some people think at maybe this is end of dumps, but for hour maybe 2, will be the next wild dump. Mother of Dumps coming soon...
Activity: 265
November 29, 2017, 04:38:48 PM
Have you seen what is happening? All crypto currencies are red .... The market is shaking. To be honest, these exchange rates look terrible. Against the background of the fall of bitcoin, everything is just completely below. The fall of bitcoin is expected, but the whole market .... What is this all about?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 04:38:13 PM
it is common because this is treading so investors are lowering and raising the bitcoin price itself in that way.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 04:33:17 PM
No, it will continue its way up to 50000 $ to 100000$. Speculants entried and buy like crazies. News media are also very interested in spreading out  Bitcoin course abroad, so more and more people want to benefit on the new money. BTC is unstoppable right know and the next months with little breaks, fortunately.

Idiotic. Bitcoin will not have a 1-2 trillion market valuation anytime soon. Potentially within in a few years, that's if governments don't go into full panic mode during this. There will be a huge barrier to that 50k mark or 100k mark you're talking about. There is an upper limit to everything, and Bitcoin's right now is floating on hot air, just hype and new money, nothing else.

The point is that no one can predict what will happen next. After all, it is like stock market equities. Do not set yourself up just to live a moment and enjoy the opportunity.
I agree with you that it is practically impossible to foresee, but only to guess the course. So many opinions on this and all are different. Time will tell...
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 04:30:40 PM
It might not get to $8000 but around $9500 as I don't think there is any reason why bitcoin should fall below that level except  activities of traders that are trying to take profit in other to buy bitcoin at cheap price again. I have been following bitcoin price since morning and the fluctuations is too high that many traders may be tempted to sell off at $11,500 especially those that buy below $10,000. However, now that is below $10,000 give us another chance to buy bitcoin at a cheap price as very soon probably before end of the year it may hit $15,000!

No, 10k usd isn't cheap anymore, most people in the world don't make that within a year. 1 Bitcoin is out of the reach for the majority of the world, cheap was when BTC was at 250 usd, an affordable amount.

On this scale, we are talking about 2 types of investors: 1 early adopters and 2 the institutional investors. The little fish have no part in Bitcoin markets anymore, it's out of reach for the majority of you.

The new big investors don't like risk, they will exit when they see unhealthy red markets.

That's exactly what I was thinking. According to OECD statistics, there are only 34 countries which had average annual wage more than 10k USD. So majority won't be able to invest in it. I am still not sure whether it is good or bad for bitcoin if institutional investors starts pumping money in to it.
Activity: 174
November 29, 2017, 04:29:03 PM
I see this as an opportunity to buy cheaper altcoins... Instead of looking at this as a loss, turn it into a win and make some money.
November 29, 2017, 04:27:43 PM
BTC in the green again
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 04:24:14 PM
No, it will continue its way up to 50000 $ to 100000$. Speculants entried and buy like crazies. News media are also very interested in spreading out  Bitcoin course abroad, so more and more people want to benefit on the new money. BTC is unstoppable right know and the next months with little breaks, fortunately.

Idiotic. Bitcoin will not have a 1-2 trillion market valuation anytime soon. Potentially within in a few years, that's if governments don't go into full panic mode during this. There will be a huge barrier to that 50k mark or 100k mark you're talking about. There is an upper limit to everything, and Bitcoin's right now is floating on hot air, just hype and new money, nothing else.

The point is that no one can predict what will happen next. After all, it is like stock market equities. Do not set yourself up just to live a moment and enjoy the opportunity.
November 29, 2017, 04:23:45 PM
tonight is the correction = corrrection = tonight was the correction  Grin (they are coming back already)
Pages:
Jump to: