Pages:
Author

Topic: Tony Robbins discovered Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 1813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
February 19, 2016, 08:00:06 AM
Okay,literally no one cares abouts Tony or his opinions about bitcoins.Just because he is rich and he has followers doesn't mean his views will make a difference.From what I notice,he is just following the new market trends and tying to expand his horizons into the cryptocurrencies for his own profits.He is not literally supporting the bitcoin but just for his profit sakes he is promoting the stuff.

So what is wrong following the new trends, the path in which things are developing and evolving?
Nothing!Because that is how the world is working.Or do you still use a horse instead of a car?
Or aren't you also here because you wanna make some money?

Furthermore if he should talk about Bitcoin in one of his presentations(hypothetically), every interested person could be a potential new bitcoin user/holder.I see this as a positive sign.
Or would you prefer if he ignores Bitcoin, or worse, is pushing payment services like apple pay or google wallet for instance?!
That guy is worth half a billion dollars, so he might have a good sense for how to make money and how to make others following his path.
Did you forget the concept of decentrlization ? Agree, he is trying to support the moment and maybe he is puhsing people to start using bitcoins but how many people do you think he can influence and on what basis ? Not saying he us totally wrong and he shouldn't be doing it,its just a casual news.Besides that,there are many such rich brats who continue to use bitcoins without mentioning it to public.Moreover I would want people to use bitcoins not just because Tony is using it but they really understand the benefits of decentralization.

Have you read his blog post?
My guess is he knows how Bitcoin works, at least in it's basic, what is more than enough to teach the ones who have no clue about it.
So when you can accept speakers at Bitcoin and blockchain conferences trying to promote Bitcoin, spreading the word for it, like AA for instance, then you should also accept and appreciate guys like Tony Robbins, as he is talking to people outside of the crypto scene and could possibly bring them in.This is imo very important.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
February 19, 2016, 07:25:41 AM
Okay,literally no one cares abouts Tony or his opinions about bitcoins.Just because he is rich and he has followers doesn't mean his views will make a difference.From what I notice,he is just following the new market trends and tying to expand his horizons into the cryptocurrencies for his own profits.He is not literally supporting the bitcoin but just for his profit sakes he is promoting the stuff.

So what is wrong following the new trends, the path in which things are developing and evolving?
Nothing!Because that is how the world is working.Or do you still use a horse instead of a car?

Furthermore if he should talk about Bitcoin in one of his presentations(hypothetically), every interested person could be a potential new bitcoin user/holder.I see this as a positive sign.
Or would you prefer if he ignores Bitcoin, or worse, is pushing payment services like apple pay or google wallet for instance?!
That guy is worth half a billion dollars, so he might have a good sense for how to make money and how to make others following his path.
Did you forget the concept of decentrlization ? Agree, he is trying to support the moment and maybe he is puhsing people to start using bitcoins but how many people do you think he can influence and on what basis ? Not saying he us totally wrong and he shouldn't be doing it,its just a casual news.Besides that,there are many such rich brats who continue to use bitcoins without mentioning it to public.Moreover I would want people to use bitcoins not just because Tony is using it but they really understand the benefits of decentralization.
legendary
February 19, 2016, 07:17:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
February 19, 2016, 06:58:32 AM
legendary
February 19, 2016, 06:49:55 AM
for some reason I misinterpreted the title as "Tony Robbins is Satoshi" lol. still not sure if this will have a big effect but it surely is a good news.
also I see there are some people trying to promote their preferred altcoin to him.

That would be a 6ft 7in (2,01m) tall Satoshi!Monster! Cheesy

Well if it will have any effect no of us knows.
I myself don't expect any short jumps in price because of that.
But that guy is a very good salesman, is doing great presentations and podiums, has written a really good book about finance, and is having a huge user base.
Such a person can't be bad to have for promoting Bitcoin. Wink

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
February 19, 2016, 06:28:26 AM
for some reason I misinterpreted the title as "Tony Robbins is Satoshi" lol. still not sure if this will have a big effect but it surely is a good news.
also I see there are some people trying to promote their preferred altcoin to him.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
February 19, 2016, 06:20:00 AM
it's Banana Hands..........  Cheesy
legendary
February 19, 2016, 05:56:03 AM
A few of you, especially the americans, might know who Tony Robbins is.
For the ones of us who don't know who he is you will find out now.
That dude is **cking rich, great in his speeches and has millions of followers hanging on his lips.
I think it is another great news for Bitcoin. Smiley

But have a look yourself.

http://humanelevation.tonyrobbins.com/blog/money/what-you-need-to-know-about-bitcoin?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=Bitcoin&utm_campaign=Editorial

Trying to explain bitcoin is like trying to explain the Internet to someone in the 80s, as Vox so aptly put it; or even the 90s if you remember the video of the then-younger Today show hosts trying to comprehend the Internet. The reason it’s so difficult to explain (and understand) is because like the Internet before it, bitcoin is a brand new concept.

https://twitter.com/TonyRobbins/status/700376834651717632?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/TonyRobbins/?fref=nf
Pages:
Jump to: