Pages:
Author

Topic: Too blind to see - page 4. (Read 519 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 11, 2021, 06:37:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies have had a good run before all of this, and we all know that at some point the money has to flow towards something else. This is reasonable considering that for the last year, cryptocurrencies are doing extremely well despite other assets being dumpstered into oblivion. We might just be a little too in-denial of the current state of things, believing that we have encountered yet another setback but not entered a bear market.

Personally, I believe that this will continue on for months if not for a whole year. There will be some bounces here and there, though the momentum wouldn't be the same just like what we had just a year ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
June 11, 2021, 06:22:01 PM
We are slowing going into bear market and many still don't realize this because of those 10% gains which makes the market looks bullish again but looking at the big picture it's clear that bear are slowly taking over, am I wrong?

Only the greedy ones still think bitcoin would go back to $60k by the end of this month because bitcoin was recognised as legal tender but I bet not.
Some expert do say we need a lot of time to conclude if we the bear market has already began but the problem right now is, many who bought at all time high are stuck with their bag and all hoping to see their entry price so they can exit that's why it's becoming more and more difficult to go higher.
Altcoins are bleeding every week
Activity: 1862
Merit: 524
June 11, 2021, 05:22:07 PM
Just as you have your fair share, there are parts that are unfair. It is difficult to predict when a bear or bull market will begin and end. But even at the bottom of the bear market, there were times when I made serious profits before the bull run started. Especially in this period, the ido process still continues at its old pace and these projects leave serious profits. In my opinion, the bear market has not really started. There are those who say the opposite. But lastly, there are very fast movements in these times and it is possible to turn these movements into opportunities and earn good money.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 11, 2021, 04:48:18 PM
We are slowing going into bear market and many still don't realize this because of those 10% gains which makes the market looks bullish again but looking at the big picture it's clear that bear are slowly taking over, am I wrong?
^ If you are looking at the big picture of the market price in just 24 hours or just a week on the chart, most likely that was you have been figure out the possible bear market. It could be not yet a bull market but sooner or later it will always have a chance that BTC will create again a new ATH. Invest in BTC and hold in a long period of time just like holding after 4 years when another history of halving will come for sure BTC price will rise again. Nevertheless, it is still unpredictable and no one could tell what will happen next, if you believe and trust BTC, then invest it but if you don't understand, just stay away or have further research.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
June 11, 2021, 03:55:58 PM
I think from the start bitcoin bearish has started since then and the bull run I think has ended since then. but if you look at some of the controversies about the news that are currently rife, it is possible that btc will rise again, I think. now the most possible is to wait whether the third cural will be as expected or not Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
June 11, 2021, 03:01:53 PM
I still read some analysis that BTC hasn't peaked yet and it could happen in 2022. Most people predicted that the bullrun would end by the end of 2021 but it looks like BTC pumped prematurely which is why we're seeing this consolidation period. Let's wait how the chars play out by third quarter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
June 11, 2021, 02:54:48 PM
The bear market has begun since the price of bitcoin dropped from $64k, that moment mark the beginning of the bear market. There may be some little gains but the bull run has ended.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 11, 2021, 02:49:42 PM
Well, we do not know if you are wrong or not. Nobody knows what is going to happen because if we did we would be acting accordingly. I always say this when people talk about the future price potential "if you KNOW what can happen, sell everything you have including your clothes, have ZERO possession and sell them all and long/short bitcoin with 100x leverage and you can be richer than you ever dreamed of and will never have to work again", why do people do not do that? Because nobody really knows what bitcoin will do.

Maybe you are right, maybe price will go down even more, maybe we will not recover, or maybe we will not do that bad, maybe we will go back up to over 40k and stay there, I really do not know what will happen because I just do not have any idea at all on what is going to happen. Act as if you know, get ready as if you have no idea.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
June 11, 2021, 06:52:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: