Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late too buy BNB?? - page 5. (Read 19295 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 09:19:50 AM
Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
$ 100 is a big number, I don't want to see the bubble market again. I just want to see BNB grow slowly but surely. I want the value of BNB to rise to $ 30 until the end of 2019 but it must be its true value.
that's what we want. we need something more real than imaginary. Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
March 28, 2019, 04:11:59 AM
BNB is a coin that has very good quality. The development team worked hard to continue to develop this BNB coin. And now on every Exchange, there must be a coin. Of course, this is not easy for other coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
March 28, 2019, 04:05:15 AM
Well, that was my though exactly and I didn't buy, than it continued to rise... and I've waited for a drop... but it just kept on going, so I finnaly bought  Smiley
You think that because it is 15$ and not the 10$ you wanted it will be a bad business, but Binance gets stronger and stronger and if you are hopping for 100$ on the next bull run, those 5$ difference wont matter... I'm always carefull with this reasoning as most times the drop is higher than the climb, but you just have to measure the risk and the probabilities ...
good luck
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 28, 2019, 03:53:40 AM
I don't think it's too late, bnb itself is also very suitable for us to invest, binance exchange is good enough with so large volumes that will give us so many benefits by holding a bnb
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 28, 2019, 12:36:51 AM
You don't see the future so sometimes we make a bad decision, but it's not wrong.
ETH and BNB are both good, they have their own time, it's just that now is the time for BNB and you will not loss any opportunity if you still ride now.

BNB is quite new, compared to other coins specifically ETH, and therefore it could rise more.
new coin bnb supported by a large community. especially their plaform which I think is very crowded and a favorite for traders. it will make their coins more expensive.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 28, 2019, 12:25:29 AM
BNB os the only coin that I have ever spend on something besides gambling. Even if you do not believe the price is right, you could still buy to spend on fees. I have sold what I have on my account because the price was asking for this. But I will probably buy again
I too missed an opportunity of profiting from Binance coin. When bittorrent was planned for launch through Binance launch pad I bought around 175 BNB. Later I missed the chance to invest on bittorrent. Further I traded the BNB for ethereum, now if I've kept hold of the same I could've doubled the profit as the investment was made when it hasn't begun its price pumping.

You don't see the future so sometimes we make a bad decision, but it's not wrong.
ETH and BNB are both good, they have their own time, it's just that now is the time for BNB and you will not loss any opportunity if you still ride now.

BNB is quite new, compared to other coins specifically ETH, and therefore it could rise more.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 27, 2019, 02:52:47 PM
BNB os the only coin that I have ever spend on something besides gambling. Even if you do not believe the price is right, you could still buy to spend on fees. I have sold what I have on my account because the price was asking for this. But I will probably buy again
I too missed an opportunity of profiting from Binance coin. When bittorrent was planned for launch through Binance launch pad I bought around 175 BNB. Later I missed the chance to invest on bittorrent. Further I traded the BNB for ethereum, now if I've kept hold of the same I could've doubled the profit as the investment was made when it hasn't begun its price pumping.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
March 27, 2019, 01:54:46 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 27, 2019, 01:07:16 PM
Well it is never late to buy BNB if you believe that it could always be the best exchange over the next few year
You can buy it

Binance is doing just good, at least better than TRON imo LMAO
TRON is just a massively news pumped coin (Not saying that TRON is not good)
But binance seems to be more viable as a choice of investment

This was always on the cards to buy this coin as previously itself considering the way binance exchange has come up and captured the market it time for this exchange to surpass many other exchanges and coins will definitely be doing great in coming time and this has what exactly happened.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 27, 2019, 01:01:47 PM
Well it is never late to buy BNB if you believe that it could always be the best exchange over the next few year
You can buy it

Binance is doing just good, at least better than TRON imo LMAO
TRON is just a massively news pumped coin (Not saying that TRON is not good)
But binance seems to be more viable as a choice of investment
Activity: 602
Merit: 24
March 27, 2019, 12:46:42 PM
Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??

BNB currently has one of the best sentiments in the market. 100$ will be easily achievable in the next 1-2 years. In the long run, BNB will probably hit prices around 500$ or even more as long as Binance remains one of the top exchanges.

I bought it a month ago. I will wait for your predictions to come true!
Too bad I'm unlucky! And if I bought this coin, it is a sure sign to everyone else that it will soon fall )))
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 12:39:57 PM
Its not to late to buy BNB.  This year the BNB trade volume will increase quite high because Binance made the IEO and several projects like CELER succeeded in the IEO. Investors must have BNB Coin in order to invest in IEO projects at Binance Launchpad.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
March 27, 2019, 11:30:29 AM
I was thinking to buy some BNB .It has gotten  a good pump even in bearish field .The price is around 16$ at the moment .If the market got a good uptrend i think BNB will also got a huge uptrend .Its really a good chance for trader and investor to buy BNB at the cheap price
Activity: 250
March 27, 2019, 09:48:17 AM
Not only $100 is possoble for the BNB but possible to become $1000 plus after few years now.
isn't that a prediction that is too excessive. BNB may experience a big increase now but to achieve that I think it's too far. but there is no late investment, all depends on our skills in processing the assets we have.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 27, 2019, 09:44:16 AM
It's not really too late to buy any coin. Look back at 2017 when prices were so high across the market, and they have dipped so much now thta everything is a bargain.
Yes BNB has risen sharply, but it will dip again as all coins do, and there will come a good time to buy again. The key is to identify the right time.
When a coin has risen sharply and there is hype around it is probably not the best time.

for all coins best time is buying now. tomorrow is late for buying.
in long term all coins make 5x or 10x. buy now as you can and increase it with trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 26, 2019, 10:28:45 AM
Not only $100 is possoble for the BNB but possible to become $1000 plus after few years now.

Edit: because BNB if we notice this coin it will increase the value even the market is dumpung becaude they from the Binance which means the Binance support their token to increase and I think those people love Binance exchanges will invest to BNB also.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 26, 2019, 09:49:01 AM
BNB is very interesting coin. I usually buy and forget BNB.
Its very good for long term and you will be always happy to hold BNB
Binance is dominating the market so BNB will dominate the market too.
BNB will be the next king for sure.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
March 26, 2019, 09:02:43 AM
No, it's not too late IMO just look at it as a long term investment, it is too early to decide the faith BNB token.
A lot of things can happen in the coming years, they might do additional special features of holding BNB if they want, besides BNB token is the working product of the one of the most reputable and one of the best platform in the field of cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 26, 2019, 08:00:25 AM
It's not too late imo, you can still buy BNB right now and hold it until the price increase again like 2-3 days ago.

I think BNB price can go more higher soon. BNB is very hot crypto right now with the recent success of binance and binance launchpad, it will go up more.
- Maybe buying bnb at this time is not too late but I don't think this is an appropriate time because we should look at the value of bnb since its recovery comes and until the IEO appears, a strong uptrend regardless of market changes. And of course, an investor or an experienced trader will know that buying now is not a good idea because we can fall into the trap of whales, we can stick to very high prices and need to wait a long time to escape, reckless right now is not worth it, we should wait for the value of bnb to start falling, don't be afraid to be late
Activity: 490
March 26, 2019, 05:30:18 AM
BNB will soon reach $ 100 in the next 5 years. When the crypto market becomes stable, the economy recovers strongly, you will see BNB gradually participate in the top 5 race of CMC.
that will happen soon. If you have a lot of money, I recommend extracting 20% to buy BNB and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: