Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many exchange apps - page 3. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 09, 2019, 09:39:30 AM
I use the only Binance, and all other exchanges I use only in web versions. I generally think that using exchanges via phone is not very safe
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
October 09, 2019, 09:37:37 AM
Almost all available crypto exchange have app versions, even new exchanges are joining as well, i use mostly exchange apps like kucoin,bitmart, binance, etc but the experience is just as the web versions, no difference at all to me except the view mode only
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 09, 2019, 09:35:42 AM
i use all exchanges only in browser.

i do not understand the hype to have a dedicated "app" for each trivial service, which i can visit as a website.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
October 09, 2019, 09:33:18 AM
There are plenty of exchange apps, both for Android and iOS.
At the moment I've tested 3 most common apps:
- Binance - sometimes ok, but not for the first time I somehow can't go through KYC via this app. Notifications don't work correctly, etc.
- Coinbase - was ok even with slow support, but after they increased their fees to 0.5%... Well, sorry, not going to use it.
- Changelly - it's new, I don't know if it's stable and well-working, and there are not enough reviews, but I was satisfied with the web version though

My question is: does anyone use exchange apps? If so, which ones? If not - why not? Share your experience, please.
Pages:
Jump to: