Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many exchanges? - page 20. (Read 21343 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
So I think the crypto exchanches now is free marketplace without bases rules. According the Cryptolab data a world largest number is 86.
If look at Stock market thay have just about 10 world's exchanges because they have rules.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
October 29, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
I think is better to have more exchange. I wish all exchange to be legit and all accept withdrawal without asking kyc under 2 btc/24 hours. We have a lot of exchanges, but with some of them we must be careffully and not hold coins there, because not have a past history and not know how safe are against hacks or other problems.
indeed, you have to be careful in saving assets considering that now more and more projects are scam, of course we all have to be careful in investing and saving assets in exchange. because more and more news of theft. and now more and more exchange development
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
October 29, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
I think is better to have more exchange. I wish all exchange to be legit and all accept withdrawal without asking kyc under 2 btc/24 hours. We have a lot of exchanges, but with some of them we must be careffully and not hold coins there, because not have a past history and not know how safe are against hacks or other problems.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 29, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
It is another strategy to scam people , once they notice one thing and it is lucrative they jump in to it , most especially exchange with token for fee , almost every coin now is having their exchange just to scam trader and why we all need to be very careful with them and trade with caution.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
This is a natural process, as well as naturally they will die later. Do not pay attention, work only with proven
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
yes you are right now there are so many exchange places and you have to be able to use the exchange place to get a lot of profit because every place of exchange will definitely have different prices so you have to be able to use the price difference to grow the assets you have.
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 11:23:46 PM
Have a good and bad side in my opinion, a good is more exchanges mean a cryptocurrency will be more valuable in the future, more people interested to trade with cryptocurrency cause more profitable, and bad is the price of each coin or token in an exchange can be very different irrelevant due to the lack of a trader in the exchange which causes the inactivity of the sale and purchase of a coin or token
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 28, 2018, 09:15:28 PM
We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?
For me, it is ok for having many exchanges but there are still many disadvantages of it, like for example it is very vulnerable for hackers and the good side of having too many exchanges are it will help the community to adapt the cryptocurrency. Exchanges with high volume is really amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
October 28, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

I think its alright if there's many exchange so cryptocians have choices where they trade their assets.  And I think now it all exchange will be longer if not people use it. You know the people when the exchange is popular they will go there. So its alright if there's many exchange for change.

But if the coins are listed separate exchange then you have to open in multi exchange but all exchanges are not reliable and some of them are scam and even they are hacking the users account. So it is recommended to use the reputed old exchange to safely trade with investment.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

I think its alright if there's many exchange so cryptocians have choices where they trade their assets.  And I think now it all exchange will be longer if not people use it. You know the people when the exchange is popular they will go there. So its alright if there's many exchange for change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:52:51 PM
I think too much exchange has good and bad effects.
the good impact of providing support to the exchange is because they will compete to provide the best service, and of course they compete to be the best,the bad impact is that people will be confused and other effects can only be made temporarily then they run away with the amount of money that is in the exchange, then the new exchange usually only has a small amount of money, someone can use it and manipulate the price of a coin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 28, 2018, 04:42:02 PM
too many exchanges helps in the decentralization we've been preaching about. It won't lead to any monopoly where some few will take control of the market. It also helps to bring competition thereby enabling companies to run better services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
Of course, a large number of exchanges can adversely affect.
Many newbies don’t know where to start.
A large number of exchanges still don't have a license to conduct trade. The activity of such crypt exchanges is not regulated by anyone, as a result of which users of trading platforms risk losing their money.
I think that security on these exchanges is very low.
Activity: 332
October 28, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
The more exchanges the more competition, the more choice. This increases the chance to get a good quality product at a low price. This is an unbreakable law. In our case we get a number of good exchanges offering quite low withdrawal fees.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 28, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

I think it is not so beneficial to have more exchanges. We need some good platform to trade.  There are lots of exchanges now here and there they have own characteristics. On the other hand the people of cryptocurency are increasing so we need some exchanges with good quality and low fee. Obviously the platform need to use friendly and well safe. At last I just wanna say we need some great platform where we can trade easily and make safe our asset.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Of course it makes a difference. On the one hand, the increase in the number of exchanges brings some negative impact. Some of these exchanges can be a scam, many of them probably have security problems, newbies who want to start trading are often confused by this number of exchanges.
But on the other hand, it can also have a positive effect. Having a large number of good exchanges will force each of them to work better and be better, to think about how to attract more users to themselves (thus improving the work for users on the exchange).
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
Right now, exchanges are coming up a lot, they compete with each other pretty much, but I also expect that many exchanges will come out so that we can get more benefits from them, , or have more benefits when trading
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 09:12:36 AM
Currently we see that lots of exchange are launched but every exchange are not good. Most of the new exchange are not trading too much & i think this kind of issue can't effect in bitcoin price.             
Activity: 290
October 28, 2018, 07:49:45 AM
I think that there are a lot of exchanges now. But competition is always good. With exchanges now the same situation as with bookmakers offices.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
October 28, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

There are a number of new exchanges coming up. I don't have a problem with them as long as they are run by trusted and reputed people. Because in the past many of the exchange hacks later turned out to be insider jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: