Pages:
Author

Topic: Too Many Gloom & Doomers! - page 3. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
January 01, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
I dont think there will be any doom. Just a healthy and normal correction to $5500 with a bright future afterwards. We were just at $1000 so $5500 is a very bullish level
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
January 01, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
believe it or not all of this drama is because bitcoin stopped rising!
most people are expecting bitcoin to be rising constantly without even having a correction, let alone some bigger drop and some downtime even if it were at a stable price during an accumulation phase.

thanks for sharing this. at least you had some analysis behind what said... I liked the tutorial links too.

This. We have seen many examples of it on this forum. Too many examples I would say. They might be thinking bitcoin is some kind of magical asset because everybody who knows a little bit about investing, is aware that no asset keeps growing without drawbacks. Also, an asset that goes up very fast, is going to fall faster when corrections come, so what we have seen recently is nothing.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
January 01, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
Fees have killed it and unless the developers deal the the mining monopoly then
the "Gloom & Doomers" are well founded and now could well be a good time
to place a stop-loss unless you like walking home instead of taking a taxi

Too many gambling addicts here if you ask me

You forget about something.The high fees/low confirmation time might be annoying and seem like a big problem,but they are intended to stop large price bubbles that grow very fast.This proves that Satoshi was a genius.The "mining monopoly" doesn`t matter that much.Miners can`t exist and can`t make money from btc,if there are no buyers and HODLers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
December 31, 2017, 10:42:47 AM
Of course there is a panic, because there is a big hype for months now, and out of control frenzy ever since the price overtook 10k USD.
I am amazed at the number of people with no knowledge at all about Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general, yet buying and holding, they are the ones panicking at the moment, because they don't understand what is happening. Get some knowledge, try to understand what you invested into. This is not true only for cryptos but anything you invest into.
Make yourself a favor and read this e-bookWink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
December 31, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

Haha, welcome to the party.

A stop loss would have been appropriate two weeks ago. We've fallen 40% or so off the high...the loss has already passed you!

This isn't new for Bitcoin, we've seen 80% crashes before. Everyone in the media has been expecting "the bubble to pop" and it has now that the price has gone from nearly $20k to $12-13k. So, what's the surprise? Bitcoin will sit at this level while we all wait to see how the Lightning Network implementation pans out.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
December 31, 2017, 10:08:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
December 31, 2017, 09:58:51 AM
believe it or not all of this drama is because bitcoin stopped rising!
most people are expecting bitcoin to be rising constantly without even having a correction, let alone some bigger drop and some downtime even if it were at a stable price during an accumulation phase.

thanks for sharing this. at least you had some analysis behind what said... I liked the tutorial links too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 08:55:49 AM
I still see people panicking and calling for Bitcoin's crash. I believe the Fractals are still in progress. Both Fractal #1 and #2 display an expanded flat a,b,c correction which is likely complete. There is an alternate count for a lower low where the C wave could reach as low as $10k or so. If this becomes the case, then a Zig Zag of 5,3,5 labeling would be justified. There are still a good number of analysts calling for a doom and gloom scenario..

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-evening-update-too-many-gloom-and-doomers
Pages:
Jump to: