Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many people think ETH wave down in February because China - page 3. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
All these believe of Asian festival affecting the prices seems to be something the market price intot he prices of these tokens, we all know the impact that part of the world on in the space, I won't be surpise to see the price dipped, I aslo saw one TA forecasting the price of Ether testing $400 range soon
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
The upcoming February 15 is China's New Year. Many people think that ETH would therefore another wave down, even propaganda to fall to $ 600 $ 700. This is a frightening news. Regardless of whether the news is true, I still believe that because many people sell ETH in exchange for CNY. Cause a little fluctuation, do you think so?

I don't think so, in fact Chinese New Year passing, will push prices up if anything. It's often assumed they cause prices to fall and that's because people sell to fund travel/gifts etc. After the Chinese New Year has passed many who sold their crypto will look to re-enter the market and can push the prices upwards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
The upcoming February 15 is China's New Year. Many people think that ETH would therefore another wave down, even propaganda to fall to $ 600 $ 700. This is a frightening news. Regardless of whether the news is true, I still believe that because many people sell ETH in exchange for CNY. Cause a little fluctuation, do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: