Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many works to do, do you have any suggestion? - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Every day, there are many things we have to do. Business, family, friends ... There are times when I really don't know what to do when the work is always around. Can you give me advice?
Sometimes I want to spend time with myself but it's really hard. Huh
If you enjoy your job then you won't blame about too much of work so either you need to move to different job which you may like or follow your passion if you have any.Having friends and family is not a burden to be honest. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
^I've been proven wrong... I did say mostly though.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
That is a problem for everyone. Here's a thought.

Suppose you see a beautiful woman/man that you would like to get together with. But they are already happily married. Of course their spouse is a different person than you are. But consider. The spouse is having similar feelings of closeness to the person they are married to as you would have if you were married to that person.

In other words, there are other people around who do the things in life that you don't have time to do. They have feelings about what they do, just like you would have if you did those things.

We are not built to do everything. We are built to do only so much. Think your life out, and pick a direction you enjoy. Then do the things that you have chosen. After all, other people do the other things, and they feel the feelings of doing those other things... just like you would if you did the other things.

So, do something, so that you get the enjoyment of doing them. Why wait around trying to decide what to do. Get some joy by choosing a direction and going for it.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Every day, there are many things we have to do. Business, family, friends ... There are times when I really don't know what to do when the work is always around. Can you give me advice?

This is a Bitcoin forum.  BITCOIN.  It's the source on the net for all things BITCOIN... not so much for anything else (well maybe altcoins).  Don't come here for advice on work-life balance - we're a bunch of freaks mostly.  There are thousands of books and website about work-life balance which likely be a much better place for the advice you seek.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: