Pages:
Author

Topic: Too much post deleted result to tempo ban - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
I check all my deleted post. I’m sure that it's not a spam because it's same quality on all of my post. I notice that this an attack because all the reported post was made a month ago and its in consecutive order.
It was not an attack, someone or some people saw your posts with errors or unworthiness and they keep reporting it is always the reason posts are deleted like that. As it led to temporary ban, it only means that you did something wrong. Your posts was reported continuously and moderators were deleting it.

I remember it was 6 pager on my inbox all contains a notification of deleted post. With 5 to 10 deleted post in daily basis for a period of a week or more. I have around 3000 post that time.
You can screenshot it for us to see if true you think they are not spam, just screenshot like 5 to 10 posts for us to see.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
This happened to me last year and I just remember again when I view my PM history. Someone report all my previous post. I received bunch of deleted post notification on my inbox for more than a week then I received temporary ban for 7 days afterwards

No matter how long it might have taken them to discover a post to be deleted, once they know this fact and have clear evidence it's not worth it, it will surely end being deleted, if you it seems ok by you doesn't means it's fine and ok by others, moderators keep to their duty roles by monitoring this.

Question: At what certain amount of deleted post will cause a permaban?

I don't think a deleted post can cause a permanent ban but the content of what you posted is very important as well, they may be suspicious activities you may not know.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1085
This happened to me last year and I just remember again when I view my PM history. Someone report all my previous post. I received bunch of deleted post notification on my inbox for more than a week then I received temporary ban for 7 days afterwards..

All the post deleted is a decent and not spammy because I’m just disccusing with other user post on the thread with only 2 page. I realize that someone just browse my post history and report all my previous post.

Question: At what certain amount of deleted post will cause a permaban? I lost count because I delete all this notification on my message because it's already annoying at that time.
judging from the quoted post below that I found, deleted posts can only get you temporarily banned, and once you get to the fourth offence, you'll get the permaban. as for how many deleted posts before you get temporarily banned, I am not sure. from my experience, 30+ posts of mine were deleted in less than a month before I got temporarily banned(other user's experience could be different).

Staff do not want to hand out bans for unconstructive posts but if we feel that you as a user are continually making very poor or unsubstantial posts due to your paid signature the following bans will be issued:

First offence: 7 days
Second offence: 14 days
Third offence: 30 days
Fourth: Permanent ban

Your first ban is your first warning. If you have to be banned for a fourth time it is permanent and you will no longer be allowed to participate on the forum under any accounts. Note: If you are banned on one account then you are not allowed to post under any accounts you own for the duration of your ban. The only exception to this rule is Meta where you can discuss the circumstances of your ban if you wish to do so but anywhere outside of that sub will be considered ban evasion and will get your ban doubled, but it is generally best to just patiently wait out your ban and improve your posts on return and hopefully no further bans will be needed.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
If you are not spamming in your own view make sure you read and reread your post again to make sure you have no typo errors. Sometimes typo errors can change the meaning of your posts into something else and if you did not read it for correction, your post may just be spam.

I check all my deleted post. I’m sure that it's not a spam because it's same quality on all of my post. I notice that this an attack because all the reported post was made a month ago and its in consecutive order.

Question: At what certain amount of deleted post will cause a permaban? I lost count because I delete all this notification on my message because it's already annoying at that time.

Spamming hardly gets one a ban but I think when your deleted post is more than your posts left then you get a temp and a temp ban that is incurred more than three times then the fourth one might lead to a permanent ban.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035

I don’t see this happening to an old account, mostly an account that is new and gets post deletion most often are the victims. Imagine making 50 posts and 30 are reported for spamming then it could lead to temp ban.
But for a reputable account with some 50 post deletion from a total of thousand posts isn’t affected i think

I remember it was 6 pager on my inbox all contains a notification of deleted post. With 5 to 10 deleted post in daily basis for a period of a week or more. I have around 3000 post that time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855

Spamming hardly gets one a ban but I think when your deleted post is more than your posts left then you get a temp and a temp ban that is incurred more than three times then the fourth one might lead to a permanent ban.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035

I don’t see this happening to an old account, mostly an account that is new and gets post deletion most often are the victims. Imagine making 50 posts and 30 are reported for spamming then it could lead to temp ban.
But for a reputable account with some 50 post deletion from a total of thousand posts isn’t affected i think
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
All the post deleted is a decent and not spammy because I’m just disccusing with other user post on the thread with only 2 page. I realize that someone just browse my post history and report all my previous post.
If you are not spamming in your own view make sure you read and reread your post again to make sure you have no typo errors. Sometimes typo errors can change the meaning of your posts into something else and if you did not read it for correction, your post may just be spam.

I think admin and moderators would be able to answer this. I would not bother to know because I am not spamming.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
This happened to me last year and I just remember again when I view my PM history. Someone report all my previous post. I received bunch of deleted post notification on my inbox for more than a week then I received temporary ban for 7 days afterwards..

Pages:
Jump to: