Pages:
Author

Topic: Too much talk about gaz food news talk too much - page 2. (Read 213 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
You do realize that the Russians have what we call 'petrol' wherein a lot of industries are highly reliant to. And those eggs, milk, and other basic necessities you mentioned are produced thanks to the help of huge machines that are run by, you guess it, petrol. I understand that day by day, talks about Putin and his war on Ukraine is becoming increasingly irritating. But the mere fact that this country sits on a huge pile of oil is a matter that a lot of us can't really ignore for long.

Europeans could swap out gas heaters for electric ones. Energy consumption on the electrical grid would rise. And the infrastructure base could be upgraded to support the greater load.

Europe's issue could be that it lacks commodities and raw materials. It has no big production or manufacturing sectors. All of which contribute to make it dependent on outside regions to provide these imports.

Well, Europe sans Russia is not an entirely resource-rich area. There may be some countries that have oil deposits somewhere but it dwarfs when compared to Russia. There are huge coal mines in Germany but those are no longer efficient, or no longer viable as a source of energy given how detrimental its effects are in the environment.

You are right about Europe being highly-dependent on other countries for imports. Had it not been the case, I think Europe has the power to export a lot of stuff just like China. Then again, you have an economy that is built upon imports and that is doomed to fail.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
What do you care what the news talks about? this is what they do, they have an obligation to give information about what is happening around the world. If you don't find it interesting am sure others don't mind.
The EU can find an alternative to get gas but it doesn't stop them from talking and discussing the problem at hand which is Putin and the unending war causing many economic crises. you must think this type of situation can be fixed just by the snap of a finger.
And as for cows and milk, truly I have no word for you because I do not know from where you crawl out that prevent you from seeing the inflation rate happening all over the world, nobody said cows are not producing milk but the demand for it is more than supply and that goes for other food items.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Europeans could swap out gas heaters for electric ones. Energy consumption on the electrical grid would rise. And the infrastructure base could be upgraded to support the greater load.

Europe's issue could be that it lacks commodities and raw materials. It has no big production or manufacturing sectors. All of which contribute to make it dependent on outside regions to provide these imports.

Can NATO invade africa? America's war in the middle east costed more than $12 trillion. Can war be waged if governments lack funding to finance them.

I wonder how chronic complainers would fare in a zombie apocalypse. If they were being bit by a zombie. Would they only complain about it. Or would they actually. Take steps to fix the problem. Run. Escape. Or fight back.

If we see storm clouds brewing on the horizon. And know that difficult times could lie ahead. How much value does every minute, hour and day spent preparing have. Complaining may not be a good investment of time and energy. Negative returns.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
Who cares ?
Better focus wherre to get money
And btw....why eu cant be like real lion and stop playing dull if rusia dont give gas who cares ?
Too much focus on this putin clown circus who rrally cares ?
If putin dont give dont complain be like men not some weak go take it wherr else it is new ways always.
Second point we heare on the news food crisis bla bla bla
Are the cows starting to give less milk? Off course not cows are good they give same ammount of milk.
Also chickens give eggs still no problem tropical banansas fruits all here no problem.

Lets not focus on fake problems and one way not working you find the other way but dont complain and cry
If one shop dont have food i go other one then if shops stores ply this nonsense crisis game i go dorectly to farmers i dont take a part of those dull games.
Everyday we hear about putin bla bla blahhh food gas...c mon we are lions amd wolfes we dont care and dont cry about nothing.
Too many people complain dont complain find ways thts it
World is businesss if one supplier dont give you to the next one and russia is not the only one nato is so big they can invade africa and just take it for cheap in one day and news mot even gona talk about it so simple
Thts so simple
What are you trying to say?
Milk and fruits and eggs and Putin? Didn't get what actually want to say.
You need to see you post and make correction so that it is easy to understand you point and make discussion
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Who cares ?
Better focus wherre to get money
And btw....why eu cant be like real lion and stop playing dull if rusia dont give gas who cares ?
Too much focus on this putin clown circus who rrally cares ?
If putin dont give dont complain be like men not some weak go take it wherr else it is new ways always.
Second point we heare on the news food crisis bla bla bla
Are the cows starting to give less milk? Off course not cows are good they give same ammount of milk.
Also chickens give eggs still no problem tropical banansas fruits all here no problem.

Lets not focus on fake problems and one way not working you find the other way but dont complain and cry
If one shop dont have food i go other one then if shops stores ply this nonsense crisis game i go dorectly to farmers i dont take a part of those dull games.
Everyday we hear about putin bla bla blahhh food gas...c mon we are lions amd wolfes we dont care and dont cry about nothing.
Too many people complain dont complain find ways thts it
World is businesss if one supplier dont give you to the next one and russia is not the only one nato is so big they can invade africa and just take it for cheap in one day and news mot even gona talk about it so simple
Thts so simple
Pages:
Jump to: