Pages:
Author

Topic: Took just 3 months to double in price. Bubble!!!!! - page 4. (Read 2801 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
The price was average around $1,000 around February. The momentum seems to be only picking up. The bubble has a long way to go. Who thinks we will see $3k? $5k??

I dont think its a bubble as bubble dont last for long. I think this time its the real price of bitcoin and the rate of increase is due to the demand and trust of bitcoins and also new companies adopting bitcoin making is a low supply, high demand entity.

We will ONLY find the real price, (likely much higher) when there is consensus from the BTC devs of many flavors on the block size and scaling stuff.

Man, if they were to announce NOW that they had the same 'handshake agreement" for segregated witness that LTC had....

hell, I just wet myself a little Sad

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
The price was average around $1,000 around February. The momentum seems to be only picking up. The bubble has a long way to go. Who thinks we will see $3k? $5k??

People usually try to define bubble in terms of how much an asset is overvalued, when compared to its intrinsic valuation. Unfortunately, there is no basis with which you can value cryptocurrencies. For all you know, Bitcoin may be deeply undervalued now.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

I dont think its a bubble as bubble dont last for long. I think this time its the real price of bitcoin and the rate of increase is due to the demand and trust of bitcoins and also new companies adopting bitcoin making is a low supply, high demand entity.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
this is not necessarily a bubble just because it went up high so fast. you can not ignore the fact that before this rally started a lot of countries gave some kind of a green light to their people for investing in bitcoin.

something that the governments never talked about is suddenly something they are considering to accept as a legal payment method. this may seem like simple words but this is huge and it attracts a lot of investors. people who have been worried all this time because their government never said anything about bitcoin or was looking at it as something not-so-legal.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Every user has the positive thinking that the price moves further towards $3k or $5k looking after the new ATH and the continuing growth. Several experts such as Bobby lee too have come out with prediction of price to be moving towards the range of $5k to $11k before the year end of 2020.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: