Pages:
Author

Topic: [Tool] AMD-Compute-Switcher for switch automatically to compute mode - page 2. (Read 17475 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please add the crossfire automatic shut-off function.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Thank you very much this is incredibly useful especially for people like me whose radeon settings takes so long to load.

Source code from 1.0.0:
-snip-

I'm particularly glad you posted the actual source code. Would it be possible for you to give us instructions on how to compile this ourselves?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
This tool is very usefull to me, before I setting up all my gpu one by one and a wasting of time. every gpu need to restart the radeon then open it again when you finish to set it up in compute mode, but this tool made the miners life very easy!!  Thanks dude for this tool!!  Wink  Wink  Wink
Activity: 273
Merit: 17
Does this enable compute mode on windows 7? Because far as I know compute mode is only available on Windows 10.

Good question.  Anyone knows if it works on Windows 7 with adrenalin?
Activity: 35
This tool does NOT work correctly.Started to mine today again with Claymore.Some GPUs gave 19MH/s.Recheck compute mode with tool and start Claymore again --> Still some GPUs are giving 19MH!
Had to set all from Radeon settings and restart the whole computer.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
This tool works great.
Merited.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
Super tool, makes my job soo much easier. Repped/Merited.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Can you make an update that allows us to select what cards to switch to compute mode?

I would like to disable compute mode for gpu0 (internal gpu on cpu)

This setting has no effect on anything except RX cards and maybe Vega.
Activity: 312
Can you make an update that allows us to select what cards to switch to compute mode?

I would like to disable compute mode for gpu0 (internal gpu on cpu)
Activity: 5
Thank you for this.  I created this account specifically to post on one thing before this, so I don’t say much.  But I think the best thing we have going is community.  Yes, there a lot of dicks.  But, there a hundred more times as many people pushing this stuff forward and helping others.  Thanks again! 
fgm
Activity: 43
I have 13 gpu, But it detects 14? From GPU 0000 to GPU 0013
It also detects the hidden devices ( leftover drivers ), you can check in device manager by going to view - show hidden devices.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Does this enable compute mode on windows 7? Because far as I know compute mode is only available on Windows 10.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Solid tool, appreciate the work! Radeon Settings app is so unbearably slow to cycle through switching cards one by one.

And with that said, I'd hate to ask, but anyway to implement a detection of IGPU? Feel like I'm gonna break something hitting "ok" with the IGPU listed as one of the cards.
Activity: 72
very useful thanks
Maybe your onboard graphics?

Intel pentium with compute mode?Smiley
Activity: 182
Maybe your onboard graphics?
I have 13 gpu, But it detects 14? From GPU 0000 to GPU 0013
It's useful if you don't use the blockchain drivers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
what is this tool? i dont understand

i have blockchain driver and my amd rx works good
Merit: 10
Thank you for this
Pages:
Jump to: