Pages:
Author

Topic: Tools and Indicators - page 2. (Read 212 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 13, 2021, 04:55:40 PM
I use a few tools to help me with my trading. I normally keep BTC-D under the scope, while using Tradingview for the charts. I would like to hear what kind of tools and indicators you guys use to trade cryptos.

And how about trading technics. Is anyone kind enough to share?
Indicators ive been using.

1. EMA
2. MACD
3. Support and resistance
4. Fibonnaci
5. RSI

These are my common indicators that ive been using but when it comes to techniques or how things been done then its up on someones
own decision making because not all would really be having the same decisions when it comes into their trades.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
October 13, 2021, 04:49:15 PM
My indicators are just moving average and CCI I always ensure my chat remains as simple as possible avoiding any indicator that brings about any ambiguous technique or that would want to confuse the little I know. This very technique has delivered 60% of my trading times except when I choose to trade my emotions. But once I'm trading the obvious my indicators serve it's purpose
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
October 13, 2021, 12:19:03 PM
There's a lot of techniques you can use in order to have a good trade but the most technique that I use is divergences and bigger time frame preferably 4 hours and above with RSI this kind of technique is not 100% accurate but the accuracy is good for me rather than other techniques that I used before.

You can use MACD, Stochastic RSI, Fibonacci retracement and candle stick patterns those are some good indicators too.

Yeah, I also use MACD and Stoch along with candlestick patterns, however, when it comes to Fibs, I still don't know how to use it properly. I would like to learn more about fibs and Elliot wave.  Can you recommend a good Fibonacci for crypto tutorial?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 13, 2021, 10:07:35 AM
I use a few tools with help me with my trading. I normally keep BTC-D under the scope, while using Tradingview for the charts. I would like to hear what kind of tools and indicators you guys use to trade cryptos.

On-chain analytics is another thing that a lot of people actually try to keep under the radar while trading, the hypothesis works this way, when the total reserves of bitcoin on the exchanges is higher it means that bitcoin is going to dump hard or alts are going to be pumped hard, while if total reserves of stable coins on exchanges is higher there are chances of a bitcoin bullish move or once again alts bull run, also when miners addresses are selling it's generally an indication of the upcoming bearish run because miners are generally the first ones to sell in case of bear runs.

how accurate are the data provided by the onchain analysis app provider?  some are just watching those whale alerts.

one indicator that most of us use is the RSI, its reliable to determine that if its goes up it can go down at some point. the rest of the indicators are there to support what RSI is doing.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 13, 2021, 09:22:07 AM
I use a few tools with help me with my trading. I normally keep BTC-D under the scope, while using Tradingview for the charts. I would like to hear what kind of tools and indicators you guys use to trade cryptos.

On-chain analytics is another thing that a lot of people actually try to keep under the radar while trading, the hypothesis works this way, when the total reserves of bitcoin on the exchanges is higher it means that bitcoin is going to dump hard or alts are going to be pumped hard, while if total reserves of stable coins on exchanges is higher there are chances of a bitcoin bullish move or once again alts bull run, also when miners addresses are selling it's generally an indication of the upcoming bearish run because miners are generally the first ones to sell in case of bear runs.
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094
BTC price road to $80k
October 13, 2021, 08:49:20 AM
Actually, if you research a bit it will give you lots of suggestions here on the forum.

Most of the indicator they use are EMA, MACD, and RSI these indicators actually gives you enough insight to make a trading decision.

But tradingview has many different indicators under the public library you can just use the default one since they don't have much difference to the default one.
Or you can learn from their blogs on how to use their indicators here https://www.tradingview.com/education/indicator/

If you want to learn deep about trading I suggest you read the TA and FA from this link https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading

Also would like to suggest you try 1-minute scalping this is awesome on short trading also the video will guide you the right ways how to use it with Williams fractal indicator.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
October 13, 2021, 08:34:57 AM
You already testify that you are doing great with your trade and making profit with your strategy. I hope you are not trying to confuse yourself by asking for another man's techniques because that should be a source of confusion for you if you trying to combine things. Stick with what works for you IMO. It is not bad to ask but becareful if you are trying to adopt another pattern to your trade.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
October 13, 2021, 07:24:40 AM
I use a few tools to help me with my trading. I normally keep BTC-D under the scope, while using Tradingview for the charts. I would like to hear what kind of tools and indicators you guys use to trade cryptos.

Pages:
Jump to: