Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Cryptocurrencies Predicted to Dominate the Market in 2020 - page 5. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Predictions are not 100 percent accurate and sometimes you will be on a losing side. For me Bitcoin and Ethereum will dominate the market alongside with NEO.
Btc has halving and Eth for POS.
You should watch the sleeping giant LOYALCOIN.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
As expected another of those articles shilling some non-existing centralized coins/tokens.

How is it going to dominate the market when its still being develop there would be a little usage for it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I have a completely different altcoin portfolio for 2020. Now there are a lot of really good projects from the top 200 at the coinmarket. I have a portfolio of 30-40 coins, which I plan to constantly change as they develop.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Do not fully believe in predictions in the future, indeed the year 2020 is near, but still have to be more careful in trusting predictions for the Top 10 Cryptocurrency, because it could have been predicted far off and not as we expected, if only the prediction would be 100% correct, then from now on traders will buy as many coins as possible to wait for a good price next year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Well!! As you all know currently crypto is down, cryptocurrencies are not performing as expected. Moreover, various crypto influencers like Mcafee and others predicted particular coins as per their potential in the crypto market.

2020 is near.. knowing the top 10 cryptocurrencies in 2020 is very important which will benefit the traders to overcome problems.

What do you think?

2020 is already near. I can see nothing special in terms of changes of the top 10. For sure, it will be topped by Bitcoin and then followed by ETH and then XRP, and then followed by the current altcoins in their respective ranks. There might be changes in the 8th, 9th, and 10th ranks though and a little reshuffling of their ranks. Apart from these coins, I don't think there will be a very special occurrence to happen in the following year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
neo and stellar and eos all these coins have lot of future in terms of development and new business tieups all have impact on their price
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Well!! As you all know currently crypto is down, cryptocurrencies are not performing as expected. Moreover, various crypto influencers like Mcafee and others predicted particular coins as per their potential in the crypto market. 2020 is near.. knowing the top 10 cryptocurrencies in 2020 is very important which will benefit the traders to overcome problems. What do you think?

Out of the 10 coins mentioned in that article, these have better chances of making a good run to be very profitable: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, NEO and even Stellar Lumens, as to the rest they must have some surprises right under their own sleeves to get the attention needed. Waltonchain, tZERO and QASH may not be that known compared to others but if the people behind these platforms are working well this year then they can expand fruitful harvest next year. In addition to the list above, for pople who are looking for exotic type of project but has a big and bright future ahead because of their use-cases, they can take a look at Pantos (PAN) and OmiseGo (OMG), together with Stellar Lumens.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Crypto is down? compare on how down it was at the end of 2018. You're putting fear to the people especially to the newly ones that probably invested during it was a little bit high. The article suggested is correctly for bitcoin but I'm not familiar with Qash and Tzero.
I only like bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Some of your mentioned coun seems unfamiliar to me. Like I did not research about tZero, Qash coins yet. But the other 8 coins have a chance to dominate the crypto market. Personally, I would pick Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO and EOS from your top ten list. These coins are a gem and 2020 can be another golden year for all of these currencies. I am very hopeful to see a crypto bull run in 2020!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
the work on anchoring helps as trader gains with news and regulation on release from developer and market of crypto currency trading business as referring with chance on option as involving of more on projects as the offers from developer.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
From the article you mentioned above, only Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS have a potential to be a promising cryptocurrency in 2020.
there is little information on why they are going to be a promising altcoin. The article is quite old too, it was created in May 2019.
you should have updated it because many thing happened lately.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
Well!! As you all know currently crypto is down, cryptocurrencies are not performing as expected. Moreover, various crypto influencers like Mcafee and others predicted particular coins as per their potential in the crypto market.

2020 is near.. knowing the top 10 cryptocurrencies in 2020 is very important which will benefit the traders to overcome problems.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: