Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 12 profitable ad-networks for bitcoin faucet owners and my earning stats. - page 3. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Thanks for posting such a helpful list. However, I see that many of the alternatives do not pay per impression, which is rather hard for faucets. Most people fauceting are not likely to click much.
Activity: 718
Wow!
How can you earn 9-18$ with solvemedia??!
My cpm is 0.01$us so i would need 900k/day to make 9$
Activity: 868
I saw that mellowads earnings are very low, why's that. I remember that i made like 0.02-0.05 a day from theyr banners.

Earning may be low when they don't have enough advertisers.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I saw that mellowads earnings are very low, why's that. I remember that i made like 0.02-0.05 a day from theyr banners.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
how to get into cointraffic and coinad ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Earning is based on traffic stats , you only shared earning stats not the traffic stats so don't know how much traffic is required to earn those amount you mentioned .

All right I will add screenshots soon.
Activity: 868
Earning is based on traffic stats , you only shared earning stats not the traffic stats so don't know how much traffic is required to earn those amount you mentioned .
I saw some time ago people saying that Coinad is scam, is it true?

No, they are not. At first I thought they were scam because my earnings was pending for 7 days. After I sent support ticket they paid me and they ask sorry about it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I saw some time ago people saying that Coinad is scam, is it true?
Thanks for sharing this list other people can do some efforts with it. Do they all accept if they are all on the same page or will give it any conflict.

I suggest to use them on different pages of your site. Be creative. Your users may be pissed off if you have a lot of advertisement on the same page.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Thanks for sharing this list other people can do some efforts with it. Do they all accept if they are all on the same page or will give it any conflict.
I want to share with you my own experience from ad networks which I use on my faucet site that give me good earnings. They are rated from highest earnings to lowest earnings. Depending on various factors, running a bitcoin faucet takes a lot of hard work and time. Below are my top 12 ad networks to be use in a bitcoin faucet site.

To check my stat and earnings please visit https://smashbtc.com/blog/top-12-profitable-ad-networks-for-bitcoin-faucet-owners-and-my-earning-stats

1. Adsense - is a cpc(cost per click) and cpm(cost per impression) advertising program. You can earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.

2. Coinad - The largest bitcoin banner advertising network in the world. You can earn bitcoin for every ad views.

3. Bitmedia - This ad network pays per click. They give 0.0001btc - 0.0002btc per click.

4. Solvemedia - you can earn money whenever somone solve the sponsored captcha.

5. Adhitz - This ad network pays per click. They give $0.06 - $0.18 per click depending on the country.

6. popads - the best paying advertising network specialized in popunders on the Internet

7. exoclick - Exoclick serves multi ad-formats like banners, text ads, pop-ups, pop-unders and interstitial ads. The publishers would be paid on RPM (

8. Mellowads - This ad network pays per impressions and per click.

9. propellerads - one of the best pop-under networks.

10. Cointraffic - From 0.03 euro up to 0.05 euro per thousand views.

11. Blockadz - This ad network pays per impressions

12. a-ads - This ad networks pays for every ad views.

To check my stat and earnings please visit https://smashbtc.com/blog/top-12-profitable-ad-networks-for-bitcoin-faucet-owners-and-my-earning-stats

Pages:
Jump to: