Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 20 Best ICO Projects - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
Pchain and Libra very interesting companies, took part in and airdrops recently. I wait for charge of tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
April 21, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
The  team has made their own raiting of this ICOs. You can also check it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xVD9itOY_elQK6Gmknk_GD6siF4IQAxL1JOxC3UBslc/edit#gid=0

That's my point, there is no information about how the rating score was achieved. I already looked at the website, but nothing apart from a spreadsheet indicating the score and information about the ICO. No details on the projects listed and why they are good/bad. If you (is it your website?) want to make a review website, then you need to actually review the projects (or at least state the criteria you are using), not just randomly allocate a rating. Is it based on the team behind it? Whether they have a working product? Fund raising success? Anything that can back up the ratings given, otherwise it's not worth the paper its written on.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
Just wondering what criteria you are using to evaluate the projects? There doesn't seem to be any details on the website, just a rating with no indication how that score was allocated. Is there any weighting on different aspects of the project or simply based on personal opinion? Not saying the ratings are wrong necessarily, just that if you are posting them as indications for investing, you should try and back them up with more detailed analysis on how you reached your conclusions.
The  team has made their own raiting of this ICOs. You can also check it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xVD9itOY_elQK6Gmknk_GD6siF4IQAxL1JOxC3UBslc/edit#gid=0
I just checked the spreadsheet. And was amazed by the number of reds. Would have liked if reasons were given as to why they were marked red.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
Just wondering what criteria you are using to evaluate the projects? There doesn't seem to be any details on the website, just a rating with no indication how that score was allocated. Is there any weighting on different aspects of the project or simply based on personal opinion? Not saying the ratings are wrong necessarily, just that if you are posting them as indications for investing, you should try and back them up with more detailed analysis on how you reached your conclusions.
He copied it from monoico.com and they claim this is just for informational purpose only. So I wont dwell on their ratings but rather do my own research to find the best among them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
April 21, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:50:55 AM
Merculet is the best for me from this list!
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 20, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Top 20 Best ICO Projects, Token Sales and Crowdsales.
If you know some considerable information about these ICOs please write here!
Link: Monoico

Pages:
Jump to: