Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020? - page 28. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
I think the top 3 coin of 2020 are BTC, ETH and Ripple. Though I am telling this based on the todays perspective. No one knows what may hapen in the next years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
I invested in such coins: Ethereum, EOS, NEO, ADA and OMG. Many of my coins are the same as your choice of coins. I think that these coins will cost a lot by 2020.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:16:24 PM
for me personally is still believe in ETH simply because of the application on the most ICO and rapidity of market growth

Many people stated and believe in cardano (ADA). but the market price and domination right now is stated contrariwise. can anyone explain to me why people so hyped on cardano and how much its worth investment ?
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
My opinion regarding the top 3 of 2020 broke into several categories, this is the top 3 coins of BTC, LTC, ETH, the top 3 ETH platforms, XLM, NEO and some of the other coins such as BAT, IOP, POWR, VIA, MANA, ETC.
Activity: 166
June 14, 2018, 03:48:46 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum will be the top 2. And about the erd place. Its hard to tell wheb you timeline is upto 2020. Many good startups are coming so its hard to predict. Could eos because of its big update lately, but who knows,  lets see. I reply again on this thread on that year. Cheers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
Everyone just comes up with different decisions and opinions. I believe we can only predict, no one can come up with concrete opinion the would be exact. 2020 is roughly 2 years to this time and it is very near. As far as i am concerned, bitcoin will still take the lead.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum should be out of the top on the top.
I think the first place will be IOTA.
In second place Cardano.
On the third of Tether USDT.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

EAO
ETH
WTL
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
BTC will still remain as the King of All crypto, second is the ETH and Third will be the EOS.
Activity: 47
June 14, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
I can not predict which altcoin will pump in the next 2 years but for etherium token I am sure it will be a very profitable altcoin in the future, if another altcoin we have to see the movement!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
now make a forecast for 2020 there is no sense. For two years anything can happen. We can not even say with certainty what will happen in 2019, but one thing I know for sure is that the cue ball will continue to grow and in the future we will see a price more than 100K $ !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

BTC still remain the king of all coin until the future. Maybe ETH will be still the second and improving and get more higher price but cannot overtake btc. And the third is still ripple even its so unstible but more valuable than other altcoin abd thats my pridiction this year 2020

Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
In my opinion this is very obvious! The best coins are Bitcoin Ethereum and Carbon,but in this list can also get a Ripple and TON.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
in 2020 i think btc still king of crypto,and the second :eth,i think eth will become king of crypto in the near future,there are somany use smart contact of eth,the third i think is bnb or xrp bcc
With such long anticipation, I think it will be uncertain, now many experts have predicted at the end of this year but they probably will not grow and not be right, let alone guess the next two years .

I wish they would be bitcoin on the first place, Ethereum on the 2nd, and waves or NEO on the third place. This strategy would be good enough, because as we see now, things are going ok in this case.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
In my own opinion, I would say that, the best three coins to invest into for the long term is bitcoin, etherum and NEO. These are solid coins with good fundamentals and has the capacity to grow over the long term
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
in my opinion, the first one remains Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world I'm sure BTC will be bigger in the future and the second I think is Ethereum and the third NEO
It is true what you say because it seems very difficult to be able to compete with bitcoin,
so I personally think the top 3 coins in 2020 will be BTC, ETH and EOS,
which is important we just follow the development let me clear
Activity: 52
June 14, 2018, 05:25:40 AM
Why does no one mention ICON (ICX)?
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
its pretty obvious that the top will be taken by none other than btc and second by eth and third by ripple or neo although things may change as in this industry nothing is certain and very volatile
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
My guess are still include the traditional ones
1.Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3.NEO (because the Chinese will push this to its limits,hopefully the ban on crypto by the Chinese government would have been relaxed)
Activity: 63
June 14, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

For me, 1) Bitcoin will have the largest market cap by 2020 but will continue to lose market dominance.
2) NEO is unapologetically staying centralized (and censorable) for the near future until the ecosystem is mature enough to release into the wild.
3) Ethereum still has a massive lead over all other platforms in terms of network effect.
Pages:
Jump to: