Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020? - page 35. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 09, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
I think in the first place will stand Cardano, in second EOS, and in third not yet created at the moment cryptocurrency.

EOS is a good lead but I am still waiting for a price rebound. After a large EOS hill he had a big drop in the price. For me, the worst time is ETH. The safest token right after BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
Crypto market is changing very rapidly and 24 months is too long in crypto. So, I predict that only one place in top-3 will take current cryptocurrency (BTC or maybe EOS) and other two will take new coins.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 02:01:38 PM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

this market is very liquid so prediction of future is very hard job, but there are some sign that show that BTC, ETH,NEO and also ADA will on the top. maybe some other coins with some new technologies will add to this list. but those are my long term coins
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
Top 3 coin 2020 will be the BTC, EOS and ETH I think so because building on the EOS really can not deny its capabilities.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 09, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
In my opinion: Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS. I think that it will be so. These are three very powerful coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

btc,eth,eos
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
Ripple stands out against the background of other crypto-currencies. The main reason for the Ripple forecast is that it makes capitalization every day, but it does not go up in price.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 09, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
I think nobody knows what will happen in 2020 about the world of crypto, because it is still too long to predict the top 3 crypto in the next 2 years.
According to my prediction in 2020, bitcoin and ethereum still dominate the crypto world as the most popular cryptoccurency, but the existence of bitcoin as a crypto king is in my opinion threatened to be replaced by ethereum or even a new crypto like cardano (ADA).
my prediction 3 crypto for 2020:
1.ethereum
2.bitcoin
3.cardano (ADA)
how do you predict?
Activity: 31
June 09, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
In my opinion the best top 3 Altcoins for 2020 are Cardano, Waves and IOTA. These coins have strong project and huge growth oppurtunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 09, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
I think ETH,cardano and Eos will be good coins
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
In three years, i think that the top 3 will be constructed by Bitcoin, etheruem and EOS, in that exact order it will be in my opinion, let's pray to see it happening in a near future
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Lolz, BTC will always be the number one coins mate! There is no doubt about it and you have no idea what contribution it will make by the time of 2020. Its scale up would be such great that its tractions might just cross the visa and MasterCard company and thus giving it more visibility in the potential market. So I am pretty sure BTC is not leaving its place at all. I am seeing big competition between ETH and NEO platform as the NEO has started to get more orders day by day and im afraid this might disturb the ETH in the future. So they could be top 3 and ETH will be at 3rd position.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 11:10:31 PM
I think the top 3 coints that remain superior are Bitcoint, Ethereum, Dash bitcoint still have the highest selling point to date and can not be replaced while ethereum ranked 2 after bitcoin which has high selling value while potential dash coint which is now many in the know
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 08, 2018, 11:10:22 PM
I will not say about three coins, but I'm sure that the Etherum will be among them. This coin is very popular and continues to improve.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 08, 2018, 11:06:05 PM
Pchain , EOS , ETH

These will be top in the near future. please do your own research
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
June 08, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
The top is really hard to predict and right now if you no notice top 20 are very popular and has the potential to the best by the year 2020. I have also my choice to be the top 3 still bitcoin will be the number 1, number 2 ethereum, number 3 will be NEO.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 151
June 08, 2018, 11:00:14 PM
three coins that will shine in the future the first in my opinion is Bitcoin, the second  Ethereum and the third Neo,
these three coins have good prospects and now have a big community so I'm sure with the passage of time these three coins will get bigger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

In my own opinion BTC, ETH and NEO will the top coins in year 2020 because I saw on ETH and NEO had a solid fundamentals and established their selves right now in crypto world and those coins had really good projects which has a real use in the near future. BTC doesn't have fundamentals but still he is the King of cryptocurrency but ETH and NEO are the ones has the chance to replace Bitcoin for being top 1.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 10:53:37 PM
I think in the first place will stand Cardano, in second EOS, and in third not yet created at the moment cryptocurrency.

For me I will prefered for this kind of listing which are;
Bitcoin
Ethereum
XMR
Activity: 92
June 08, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
According to me Ethereum, NEO and Litecoin are the best 3 Altcoins in the current cryptocurrency market and these coins going to make crypto investor rich in year 2020. that what my strong feeling.
Pages:
Jump to: