Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 Coins to Watch in January? - page 4. (Read 3450 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:27:45 AM
my top 3 is
SC
DGB
and
AMM
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
January 06, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
My first choice is AppCoin, because this token will be listed on Binance. And then, RDD; my reason are strong project, and still undervalued at this time. My last pick, VEN, Why? Because good vision behind this project and still room for growing next round. I am not sure if those coins will explode this month, but all of them are good choice for short term investment.
In my opinion, for long term investment we can choice STU, RCC or PLR.
Now those coins have cheap prices in the market, but I'm sure next time
it's will be best coin in this month.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:45:02 PM
predictions:

LIT ******
LINDA*****
FLASH*****

*cryptopia exchange  Smiley
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
January 06, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
ETH, XLM and Semux for it will launch in Q1/2018.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 06, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
My first choice is AppCoin, because this token will be listed on Binance. And then, RDD; my reason are strong project, and still undervalued at this time. My last pick, VEN, Why? Because good vision behind this project and still room for growing next round. I am not sure if those coins will explode this month, but all of them are good choice for short term investment.
Activity: 17
January 06, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
Must search dadi. Ico starts 22nd january. RaiBlocks team helps them. Come New RaiBlocks.. team,comunity,investment,plan,project are wonderful. Price $: 0.25 per coin.
They made whitelist for their ico contribution so you can't get those tokens early.
When do you think is the closest chance to finally get em?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
January 06, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
NEO
DGB
ETH
it may to up to the end of this year .
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 05:54:09 AM
If you are looking for a good ICO then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
CyberMiles, SingulairyNET and Envion. Cybermiles claims to be the first mobile app to accept payment in BTC, ETH and CMT for their 5miles customers. Envion going to be listed as a new token on HitBTC just after finishing ICO. SinglulatyNET has been distributed and being KYC audited internally. These are great projects with a potential growth.
Activity: 115
January 06, 2018, 04:10:46 AM
Litecoin
Electroneum
Ethereum

This would be the coins to watch out for, lite coin an ether are very undervalued compared to their potential and usage.
Electroneum is the accessibility coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 04:09:14 AM
In January, I think very quickly will increase the project
ELIX. already did a bunch of x's. Quickly develops. The community around the project is going strong. Waiting for $ 25 a couple of months 1.7 dollar
ESPERS as well in January has a good potential for growth. Already well grown. In connection with fork the price dropped but I think now everything will be just ahead.
GUPPY also looks very interesting for investment now.
NEBLIO a great project and a total capitalization of $ 125 million
Activity: 58
January 06, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
I am invested in XRP, TRX XVG for the bigger gains, my newest investments are as below and have already seen some amazing growth with Kin already in the take off mode while Utrust is only just released so purely speculative ATM but has great potential for the future

Kin (Kin Foundation) This will be a big one for 2018 and has already started its climb in the last 3 weeks with a 5x
The team is working hard on communication and delivering their roadmap
The company has been operating for a while and already has 100 million users.
They plan on the token to be used in their reward engine and also to be used for micro transactions.

Currently on the Ethereum network however they are planning to move across to Stellar to enable cheaper faster transactions.
Kin is only available to purchase on Etherdelta, Mercatox and COSS.
The are planning on adding to more exchanges and this will make it grow.

I am predicting a 1 cent price by first quarter 2019 so its a long Hodl
As always please do your own research as there are plenty of youtube videos of the plans and wallet as well as their roadmap which is due for an update soon
https://www.kinecosystem.org/

Utrust is a new payment platform and has only just hit Kucoin after ICo and is due to be listed on HitBTC in January with others to follow.
The price is already starting to grow so now would be the time to get on board.
They plan to be the decentralised PAYPAL and have an amazing roadmap and whitepaper, please have a read through and do your research.
https://utrust.io

As predicted Kin has taken off with a growth of more than 1300% This project is not stopping until it gets to 1 cent as a minimum.
Great buy atm don't miss this one as it will give great gains.
Just do your own research but be quick

My other pick of Utrust has also seen a 10x increase in the last week
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
Activity: 42
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 01:45:28 PM
In your opinion, what 3 coins have the highest potential to moon in price in January?

Why do you think they will moon?

I only have my eye on ACC token. This token would surely rocket up to the moon this year. The team behind it is so devoted to improve and develop the token. It has a unique feature that it can even be mined depending on how long have you been holding the token. Once it reached it's maximum supply, it's price will really be so high. I am happy to have this coin on my portfolio.
Activity: 98
January 04, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
January 04, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
January will be an interesting month to start. I think three top performance for coin is :
1. Ethereum probably will goes to $1500
2. Xspectre xspectre will be still goes up and up since the circullation is very small ammount.
3. Vertcoin will be perform well in this year it is still very undervalue.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
I am luck of knowledge about this, this question will help us a lot as a beginner true this we will find out what should we go for a investment,what token should we invest.
Pages:
Jump to: