Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 compelling features for New Exchange?? - page 3. (Read 571 times)

vsi
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 09:24:38 PM
Lowering the fees and increasing speed is a better idea than other listed options. No KYC is not even questioned for experienced traders.
Btw, what do you mean with this line: "Cross-chain trading of tokens from different chains without centralized intermediaries" Isn't this mechanism same with the atomic swap?

Atomic swap (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Atomic_swap)  are direct peer-2-peer which requires a series of handshake, and encryption/decryption. It wouldn't work for shared order-book.
Activity: 17
February 27, 2019, 09:22:37 PM
Lowering the fees and increasing speed is a better idea than other listed options. No KYC is not even questioned for experienced traders.
Btw, what do you mean with this line: "Cross-chain trading of tokens from different chains without centralized intermediaries" Isn't this mechanism same with the atomic swap?

Yes, atomic swap allow people to swap coins with each other but they are not able to trade on the order book.  Today, if people do low volume trades they can just use swaps.  But if you trade with any volume and want features like order limit, you would want to trade on an order book at an exchange ... and most DEX do not support cross-chain functionality. 

Love to hear your perspectives though.   Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 27, 2019, 09:12:49 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
February 27, 2019, 09:02:20 PM
First of all I would choose the option for no KYC requirement and there is not need to say any explanation about that because the answer is obvious. The second option I really like is the 1 sec trading speed. I'm personally not a trader but have used some platforms a few times and on most of them it takes a few seconds until your trade is completed. For a normal person who just wants to exchange his funds one time this is not such a big issues but for a trader who cares about each dollar the trading speed is very important. Third option would probably be low fee. As I said this is just my opinion as a user of cryptocurrencies, but I am not a daily trader so don't have much experience in order to share my opinion about what would be the best features.
Activity: 17
February 27, 2019, 08:13:43 PM
Hi everyone!  I'm building a new DEX to serve the trading community, and I have a bunch of features that are great but would like to know which one I should emphasize the most!  Can you please let me know your thoughts, and help build a great product for everyone?  Thank you.    Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: