Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP 5 ALTS TO WATCH - page 3. (Read 520 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 31, 2019, 05:53:18 PM
And why? Thank you!

Ethereum always become number 1 alts in my list
because people already knew if this alts is the best altcoin for now
Binance coin, an exchange with good performance in this year, and i believe this coin still has a chance to grow more
monero, best privacy coins
also litecoin and IOTA
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 31, 2019, 03:08:41 PM
BLOCK - First project to ever dabble with the idea to run a proper DEX. Launched the first DEX. The go-to project for blockchain interoperability solutions
BCH - While it's BTC's little brother, it shouldn't be ignored, huge upside potential
XRP - Obvious one, bank coin, which could see massive gains long term. Centralized coin, which I dislike though.
BNB - Could potentially hit $100/coin, if they don't lose their position as the number 1 Exchange
LINK - Oracles, which can process data from companies. Also a good pick
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 31, 2019, 02:35:47 PM
Oh man people shill crap here all the time, its hard to say... theres alot of projects people just build and you don't hear much till they do something big, but heres some picks from me:

ADK - Saw that one just yesterday, low cap right now, definitally one to watch and see what it does in 2020
VBK - They had a really shaky IEO, but they have a good team and solid funding now, 2020 could be their year
ETH - PoS might actually happen in 2020, if so, keep your eye to this beauty, see where she goes
GRIN - This is prob the most interesting coin in years, and might just be finding its good bottom in the market. keep an eye on it for sure in 2020 imo
RVN - Strickly $peculation, this coin has some big names around it. Watch for it to maybe not develop much, but probably do some price shit, of course, up or down tho remains to be seen Tongue
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
October 31, 2019, 01:11:48 PM
And why? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: