Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 Cryptocurrency TA Indicators - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 31, 2019, 12:08:44 PM
In the end, each and every one of those whom analyze have different indicators they prefer to use. This makes analysis and predictions broad and a bit hard to compare since their foundation of obtaining the said prediction is different in the first place. It is a nice article though, especially for those beginners. Volume is a basic indicator, and even a beginner should know that. I don't particularly use RSI much since I have difficulties at times but I do use Moving averages pretty often in reading charts.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 31, 2019, 11:26:02 AM
Like your disclaimer in the article there is really no “best” indicator out there and based from my experience the success of those indicators depends on who is using it. What you have mentioned in your article might just be the most common and also the basic indicators newbies have to know before they even dive in to indicators such as bollinger bands, Fibonacci , and Ichimoku which are some kind of hybrid created from the basics. Whether it's the basics or the advance indicators both requires understanding for its users.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
October 31, 2019, 10:52:23 AM
A while back I posted my top 5 indicators to use for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies and how to use them. Full article here, hope you find it helpful:

https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/top-5-cryptocurrency-technical-analysis-indicators
every trader has a different favorite indicator, even I myself don't really like the indicators you mentioned, all are old indicators that might benefit some people, but for me the indicator you mentioned often gives the wrong signal, maybe because I can't read the indicator.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
October 31, 2019, 10:13:06 AM
A while back I posted my top 5 indicators to use for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies and how to use them. Full article here, hope you find it helpful:

https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/top-5-cryptocurrency-technical-analysis-indicators
When i do make charting then RSI- Stochastic ,BB,MA's are the most common Technical tools ive been using.
On the given tools on the link provided i dont make use of 5) Volatility-calibrated ATR I might check this one later on
if i do see  it would fit out on my trading system and also dont forget to list out the very common but suggested indicator which
is that support and resistance.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 31, 2019, 10:07:20 AM
Technical analysis is indeed very important in trading, because it requires skills and strategies to trade. I am sure many people will read this article to see and how to use technical analysis.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 31, 2019, 10:01:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: