Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 ico - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:54:26 AM
5 great projects and great potential for major development in 2018 according to my projects:
1. XYO Network
2. Wemark
3. Quarkchain
4. Neoexchange
5. Blockcloud
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
there are many ICOs that have good progress, WEIDEX project, Upfinex, Papusha, CryptAsist, Able and Fluxorin.

I analyze from the commitment of team and manager who always active to succeed project.
Activity: 74
July 07, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
Because of the last three months of bearish trends, there have been very few ICOs that have been a good investment against fiat. On ICOs that have launched this year, I have looked at the numbers and it's somewhere around or under 5% that are above ICO price in terms of fiat. Credits, matrix AI, and I know only a handful of others can claim this.

If you are from the United States I would stay out of ICOs at least for the near future and if you really like a project wait for its price to come out on idex, many are dumping. If you aren't from United States the only one I have found recently that might be worth the investment coming up is pchain. Definitely research that project though. Checkout matrix AI as well it's fairly new and available on idex. Hope that helps.
Activity: 361
July 07, 2018, 02:04:43 AM
I think people are listing ICO's they are participating themselves hoping it becomes great. I have participated in a lot of ICO's this month, and I will list my top 5.
KIMERA
XYO
ubanx
KureCoin
Code of Talent
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
July 07, 2018, 01:59:11 AM
Blockcloud is managed and developed by an experienced and professional team, using advanced technologies in the development of this platform. Do not miss this smart investment opportunity and join now!
Activity: 12
July 05, 2018, 01:37:03 AM
Ankr Network is distributed cloud computing on trusted hardware.

Pros:
- Small Bonus
- Great Idea
- Very Strong Advisors
- Very High Hype Rate

Cons:
- Young team
- No prototype yet
- Low github activity

Conclusion - ANKR is a top project. Everyone talks about Bloxroute, Starkware, and Nervos -- this project is in that realm BUT OBTAINABLE. It has an incredible team and is very technically sophisticated.
good. but there is no prototype and low github activity are not good
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Pros:
- Small Bonus
- Great Idea
- Very Strong Advisors
- Very High Hype Rate

Cons:
- Young team
- No prototype yet
- Low github activity

Conclusion - ANKR is a top project. Everyone talks about Bloxroute, Starkware, and Nervos -- this project is in that realm BUT OBTAINABLE. It has an incredible team and is very technically sophisticated.
top 5 ico in my opinion is, subaj, arcoba, yumerium, konios and styrkz,
because ico has a strong and good team foundation
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 04, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

Pros:
- Small Bonus
- Great Idea
- Very Strong Advisors
- Very High Hype Rate

Cons:
- Young team
- No prototype yet
- Low github activity

Top for what? do you think the strong advisor will give a huge impact to the result of development progress? No, it's not. At least the prototype and github activity should be considered as how serious the team to develop a platform.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 08:29:27 PM
I highly appreciate the Uchain project as this project has been sold very quickly in a very quick time and they do not need to raise too much capital because a lot of investment funds will definitely participate in this project. Uchain will now be listed on the coinex floor and it is the official announcement of the project. If you want to invest then Uchain will be my number 1 choice
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Pros:
- Small Bonus
- Great Idea
- Very Strong Advisors
- Very High Hype Rate

Cons:
- Young team
- No prototype yet
- Low github activity

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
July 04, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
None of your list in the OP are to be considered as Top 5. They are fairly new and need to gain more credibility in the community before being ranked in the top tiers.

But, according to your list, I would choose Origo Network based on the fact that they have their own DAPPs platform, which might come in handy later on.

BTW, Top 5 ICOs according to my preference are:

• IVY
  • QTUM
  • TRX
  • NEO
  • SPECTRE
Activity: 12
July 04, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
Choose the best project for q3
Pages:
Jump to: