Pages:
Author

Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio? - page 13. (Read 5231 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 17, 2019, 05:15:07 PM
The portfolio that consist of coins mentioned in the OPs post is a pretty safe bet, so I would add some "wild cards" to that low risk portfolio. Projects that are high risk/high reward projects, mostly out of the top 200 on CMC like Fantom, Phantasma, 0chain and some others. You could be in seventh heaven if any of those goes crazy and do a 100x.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 04:21:45 PM
I think WPP tokens promises to be good by the last quarter of the year. This is an infantile project hence it has been experiencing alot of challenges in recent times due to the uncertainty concerning pricing. Things would surely get better looking at the roadmap of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 17, 2019, 04:16:22 PM
I would add Steem to that list. For me the most valuable cryptocurrencies are those that people use to do things. Steem is one of the most widely used blockchains with the Steemit blogging platform being the most popular use case. But they are also used to run other popular platforms like Dtube (a blockchain version of Youtube), Magic Dice  (Gambling) and DrugWars (Game).

i would support adding STEEM on the list, specially on these prices that are far from ATH, when calculate number of posts per day on Steemit and connected platforms based on STEEM and current valuation and compare with, for example social media platforms like Facebook, valuation per post and user is lower, and Steemit has more than 1 million users, so will be here for sure
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 03:51:50 PM
In the same line as your recommended article, here are top 5 cryptocurrencies used in entertainment.

Personally I'm buying as much BAT as I can. I think it'll explode when the ads go fully global later in 2019.

Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, do your own research and invest only what you can afford to lose.

Bat, hmmm.. Thats one token that is so much talked about now. Am thinking of loading up my portfolio with that. I just hope am not late cos I honestly do not want any regrets now. It's a big risk buying the green and this has dealt with me in the past.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 03:49:21 PM
In my portfolio the following coins such as ethereum, Litecoin, ripple, eos, NEO and Dash.  I believe that these coins will bring me a profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 17, 2019, 03:47:28 PM
Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciatez

You can add BNB coin and Investa coin which is already listed on Sato and would be listed on its own exchange which is ibitt. Binance's products speak its success. Investa has a well developed products in place supported by a strong team behind. ATM, Exchange and etc are already in place. I am sure this coin would be listed among top 50 by start of next year.
copper member
Activity: 206
May 17, 2019, 02:17:58 PM
You should consider ICX, TRX, ADA, EOS, XLM, NEO for long term hold. My suggestion is based on the fact that I like their developments so far, it's just my personal opinion and not an investment advise. You can also sort for coins with low market cap, with great team and product for more gains.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 17, 2019, 02:16:36 PM
Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
You can check NEO and Waves, I think the two coins have an interesting surprise for the future, or why aren't there BNB? It seems like now many people are glancing at the coin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
May 17, 2019, 02:14:40 PM
I don’t understand why EOS ranks 9th on this list. This is one of the best coins to date. and I also don’t understand why there’s Bitcoin cash
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
May 17, 2019, 01:56:17 PM

Input is appreciated!
of the 10 coins that exist, I don't see binance token (BNB). even though this coin is good enough to hold at this time. buying a BNB is a good choice. and waves also include good coins, you can also hold them for a long time. and finally I disagree if the ripple becomes the wrong choice. This coin is the worst.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 17, 2019, 01:43:05 PM
I should say this is your choice of Coin to hold or should I say it's the authors choice. Meanwhile, there are many other better token or Coin to hold as well. Just make a better research
It would be unfair to say that the list is bad, even if most of them are just the top coins. Certainly there are better choices than every choice, but that depends on the risk you can take.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 17, 2019, 01:28:33 PM
If I should choose coins to add to my portfolio, it should be BTC, ETH, EOS, BNB and NEO. That's my top five. I belive NEO will do exceptionally great
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 17, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
You can add exchange coins and tokens, such as BNB, you can also add a token exchange Kucoin Huobi

Talking about exchange coins, I think there is also prandex coin. Prandex is an exchange coin, maybe you will need to research on it before investing on it. Good luck to you.
Adding exchange coins will also give you some good opportunities to earned, those coins always been lift by the platform and with how
they take the advantage of catering IEO's your chance to get good amount of profits will be possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 17, 2019, 01:19:41 PM
if I were you, I would start looking at the DGTX. Now this project has fallen very much in price due to problems with developers, but the CEO has already found a new team and soon we will see growth
Activity: 308
May 17, 2019, 01:11:14 PM
I should say this is your choice of Coin to hold or should I say it's the authors choice. Meanwhile, there are many other better token or Coin to hold as well. Just make a better research
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 17, 2019, 01:10:44 PM
Talking about exchange coins, I think there is also prandex coin. Prandex is an exchange coin, maybe you will need to research on it before investing on it. Good luck to you.
it looks foreign and not talked about much by people. it may take a lot of research to convince yourself of the investment of the coins you mentioned. because now we cannot just choose assets for our investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
May 17, 2019, 01:02:41 PM
your integrity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
May 17, 2019, 01:08:06 PM
You can add exchange coins and tokens, such as BNB, you can also add a token exchange Kucoin Huobi

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 17, 2019, 01:01:49 PM
That list is shit, xrp and bitcoin cash as their top 10 coins to have in your wallet, that list is bullshit, you should probably explore coins out their and there might a coin that will catch your eye, and im going to suggest you turtlecoin the price of each token is just only 2 sats but it has a decent volume 200k for a coin that didn't do any ico and it's been actually doing pretty well in volume for the past months.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
May 17, 2019, 12:32:41 PM
take heed of the incidents of the past couple of weeks and you may get your answer and it can make you think whether you even have a "portfolio" or not.
in short summary ever since bitcoin price started rising, altcoins started losing their value against bitcoin and go down. this is something that has always happened during times like this. then when bitcoin reached its maximum near $8k and started a correction, the altcoins started losing their value again this time with a faster speed.
Pages:
Jump to: