Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Crypto News Websites - Where do you find your crypto news? - page 4. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
cointelegraph and coindesk are favorite sites because I have been using this site since active involved in cryptocurrency (2017) and they always update the news very fast unlike other sites, for cryptopotato I just saw it a while ago, but I'm not interested in seeing articles created by them if the updates are as fast like cointelegraph on coindesk maybe I will use it too
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Hello everyone. I have written an article with the top websites to find crypto news. I hope this helps and if there are any that you think should be on the list, leave a comment and if i agree i'll add it. Note i'm not talking about social media / forums, but actual crypto news websites.

Also have a look at the blogging platform the article is written on. It's a crypto blogging platform where you can earn BAT for liking articles / creating content. It's a free way to earn crypto. You can sign up through the article and start earning BAT (More than using the Brave browser on a daily basis)!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-websites-to-find-your-crypto-news-xqdgrg?a=GELe3POa69
Have you had a look at crypto-news.net ? Looks like its going to be a good addition on the list you have made. You will find all latest update and news about the crypto world over there, well written by professional writers. Covers almost all kind of topics that might help people. Might also want to include NewsBTC.com.
The list you made are some already well known websites. Try adding more sites that are actually good but not known to all.

I'll have a look into those two, thanks!

I feel that BeInCrypto and CryptoPotato are not as well known, but they should be more known.
What about blockcrypto and that's very well known as a controversial site that has already made a big scandal with binance in the past. I may think if that must be listed on that artcile.
I have the same though with you regarding both of those sites and they must not be included on that list.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Hello everyone. I have written an article with the top websites to find crypto news. I hope this helps and if there are any that you think should be on the list, leave a comment and if i agree i'll add it. Note i'm not talking about social media / forums, but actual crypto news websites.
I used to read news about crypto in Coindesk that caused me not to be able to provide additional list recommendations to you, Sorry.

I just found out the existence of beincrypto and cryptopotato thanks to you, it seems like these two websites rarely enter the first page of google.

The website page display of cryptopotato is very similar to Cointelegraph
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
Coindesk and Bitcoin Magazine is very good. For BTC related news I think Bitcoin Magazin one of the best News sites. In coindex, there is a price index and it provides other cryptocurrency news too along with Bitcoin. Besides these two there are some other sites that are good also like CoinTelegraph, CCN, NewsBTC, etc You can use all of them so that you get all the news in time.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I usually see cryptocurrency news on big websites on newsbtc, coindesk, telegraph, facebook groups and altcoin forums
actually there are lots of news platforms about crypto but choose the most popular level of accuracy much better.
it depends on your own taste
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Also have a look at the blogging platform the article is written on. It's a crypto blogging platform where you can earn BAT for liking articles / creating content. It's a free way to earn crypto. You can sign up through the article and start earning BAT (More than using the Brave browser on a daily basis)!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-websites-to-find-your-crypto-news-xqdgrg?a=GELe3POa69
Have you had a look at crypto-news.net ? Looks like its going to be a good addition on the list you have made. You will find all latest update and news about the crypto world over there, well written by professional writers. Covers almost all kind of topics that might help people. Might also want to include NewsBTC.com.
The list you made are some already well known websites. Try adding more sites that are actually good but not known to all.

I'll have a look into those two, thanks!

I feel that BeInCrypto and CryptoPotato are not as well known, but they should be more known.
I have also tried Publish0x for crypto news and updates. Try out coindesk. As their moniker says, they are the leader in crypto blockchain news. I think they do provide reliable updates on upcoming events and trends in the crypto space. I like also CoinTelegraph for crypto news. Aside from the reliable news, I also like their humor take (cartoon style images) on their take on crypto news they publish.

Coindesk is listed in the article (number 3) are there any that are not listed in the article? I agree that Coindesk and Cointelegraph are good. Publish0x is only a blogging platform and i wouldn't suggest that it's the best place to find news that is breaking as these are independent writers who are picking what they write, rather than reporting.

Saying that Publish0x is the best platform to earn crypto from blogging, i've already earned more from Publish0x rather than Steemit.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I have also tried Publish0x for crypto news and updates. Try out coindesk. As their moniker says, they are the leader in crypto blockchain news. I think they do provide reliable updates on upcoming events and trends in the crypto space. I like also CoinTelegraph for crypto news. Aside from the reliable news, I also like their humor take (cartoon style images) on their take on crypto news they publish.

Pages:
Jump to: