Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Crypto YouTubers! - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 22, 2021, 10:41:24 PM
The more crypto I've seen so far, the more I like Chikocrypto YouTuber. Because he gives very good videos with cryptocurrency and YouTube. And what he has good knowledge about cryptocurrency so I watch more of his videos.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 22, 2021, 08:13:34 AM
The one I’ve enjoyed watching so far is Lea Thompson a.k.a. Girl Gone Crypto. She is an amazing crypto Youtuber doing entertaining videos, interviews, etc. She had like 10k+ subscribers. You might wanna check out her videos. She isn’t like any other crypto Youtubers out there, but she’s very creative in entertaining subscribers like me.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 22, 2021, 07:35:18 AM
I have a lot of Youtube channel that is subscribed on, for trading content, I am following: Crypto Cred, TechnicalRoundup.

For some fundamental analysis, same with @richcorner100, ChicoCrypto is good.
No more, ChicoCrypto is good to channel. Very transparent especially on some of the sponsored videos he made.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
May 22, 2021, 07:17:44 AM
My favourite crypto youtuber is Chico Crypto because he really understand about fundamental of crypto. He predicted many project to be huge  and his analysis be come true now. He called LINK, KSM and other good project which the price rally multiple times in this bull season. He have alot of knowledge about how product of project works. He also fair to the his subcriber if there are any sponsored content.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 22, 2021, 05:05:12 AM
What is your favorite crypto YouTuber of today and why is that so?
Pages:
Jump to: