Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - page 5. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 16, 2019, 06:30:39 PM
The year 2019 is reaching its brink. 2019 was an average year for the crypto market. The market capitalization took a drastic change and the prices of most of the cryptocurrencies crashed. However, the crypto market is sort of leaning towards the green region in the last quarter of 2019.

Now, you might be pondering which cryptocurrencies are considered as a “Good Investment” in the upcoming 2020.
In my view Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash are the top crypto in 2020.

What's your take on this?

Top coins will always be the best choice when it comes to Investing whether long term or short term because the possibility of making a good gain is higher with them than most upcoming projects. Another reason to consider most of these top coins is the competition and strive to remain at the top which will always make them valauble. Also, it's not that other upcoming projects or coins aren't worth it, Instead it's just that the chances are slim.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 16, 2019, 06:23:23 PM
this is all based on my experience, the best crypto investment is only bitcoin and ethereum. the rest is only suitable for short-term investments or for daily trading. holding too long will only make the risk of loss even higher. although in 2020 there will be a bullrun though, but these two coins are the best for investment. don't spend your time watching other coins, because they are all useless.
You're right, yes they are the safest and best. That will not turn to scam as long as crypto is still in demand. For others, we should chose it carefully, moreover ethereum token which often becomes spam and trash in a short time, I have felt it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
November 16, 2019, 06:11:37 PM
The year 2019 is reaching its brink. 2019 was an average year for the crypto market. The market capitalization took a drastic change and the prices of most of the cryptocurrencies crashed. However, the crypto market is sort of leaning towards the green region in the last quarter of 2019.

Now, you might be pondering which cryptocurrencies are considered as a “Good Investment” in the upcoming 2020.
In my view Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash are the top crypto in 2020.

By investing in top coins you can make a solid profit to avoid risk and evaluate the future increase. Looks like, you trade with the "little, but mine" tactic like me.

as we can see that every top Altcoin always follows bitcoin price movements, so I only hold a few Altcoins like ETH and DOGE, I haven't seen other Altcoins with great potential and profits in long-term investments, because I don't have big capital so I buy Cheap Altcoin like DOGE
You are free to choose. But I did not understand your thought of choosing cheap coins because of the little investment. This is not right, your investment increases according to coin interest rate, it does not matter whether you have DOGE or LTC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 16, 2019, 04:02:32 PM
You are absolutely right. At the moment, this is the top project of 2019. Moreover, they made it possible for ordinary people to purchase their cryptocurrency, which is very pleasing. Personally, I believe in this project and its team much more than in any other project. By the way, their crypt can be bought here get ton tokens. Now I'm waiting for growth!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 16, 2019, 03:04:49 PM
I think those who are on the top list of crypto right now would still be the good one to invest next year .
I don't really trust the new alt-coins since I already lost too much from those new crypto.
My best pick would be BTC,ETH and LTC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 16, 2019, 12:32:52 PM
this is all based on my experience, the best crypto investment is only bitcoin and ethereum. the rest is only suitable for short-term investments or for daily trading. holding too long will only make the risk of loss even higher. although in 2020 there will be a bullrun though, but these two coins are the best for investment. don't spend your time watching other coins, because they are all useless.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
November 16, 2019, 12:28:14 PM
It's good that the last quarter atleast gives us hope to still like 2019 since the prices increases unlike last year. My top 5 will be BTC,xlm, link, bnb and ETH or XRP. I just hope that halving, eth 2.0 will great impact next year.
I am holding some top coins in the market that are in the market for a long time as i was mining for a while and bitcoin halving will boost the bitcoin market and along with the rally i expect the top coins to move along with it but i am not having high hopes about ETH 2.0 as they might face more issues in the future too and i do not consider it as a currency Tongue.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
November 16, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
Of cos top coins are the way to go, bitcoin and litecoin will bring wow to the face of many in 2020 and i am bullish on few new projects as well and they might be able to make it to top altcoins too
Where can you source from, if bitcoin and litecoin will wow many people in 2020? , I see you are very sure that bitcoin and litecoin will be very good coins next year, so I ask about the news sources of both coins.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
November 16, 2019, 12:08:57 PM
cryptocurrency for 2020 will still be between bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin maybe BNB can be used as an option. I think some of these coins now can be used as a good choice considering that right now even though the market position is in an unstable position, but the coins are still able to attract the interest of investors or traders.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
November 16, 2019, 11:52:53 AM
I am leaning more towards chinese/korean projects because with mass adoption in China,  prices will definitely rally.  All your picks are good holds but I am looking more at undervalued cryptos that could potentially outperform leading cryptos like the ones you mentioned.
I am with you, especially korean project. I have participated in 3 korean projects before and all of them were ended successfully. if you do not want to invest in top cryptocurrencies, low liquidity korean projects are the best option for you to invest your money because they will not disappoint you.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Streamies Rocks!!!!
November 16, 2019, 11:42:09 AM
I am leaning more towards chinese/korean projects because with mass adoption in China,  prices will definitely rally.  All your picks are good holds but I am looking more at undervalued cryptos that could potentially outperform leading cryptos like the ones you mentioned.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
November 16, 2019, 10:59:41 AM
top crypto in promising market capitalization in the long terms the benefits gained are not necessarily very surprising either ,its still too early conclude in 2020 that things might change somehow but I'm sure there will be a shift in the top market later
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
November 16, 2019, 10:40:00 AM

You did well by giving reference to the top coins; actually they are the best bet anytime anyday because you will be sure of your investment. Also, come next year, top coins just like you listed will always remain the best way to invest in the crypto space, but however I still believe there are upcoming projects, they might not be much just few which will strive to create an impact, these are also good for investing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 16, 2019, 10:25:21 AM
To me, the less volatile among them all is Bitcoin and this is the reason why 60% of my crypto investment is in Bitcoin though I do buy some altcoins but I can't rely on them for my long term investment

It because those altcoins can't pump up even 2020 it comming at you can see tha date it will not be a good timming for end of this year will grow up again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
November 16, 2019, 10:21:38 AM

Bitcoin has always been a top choice for me, Ethereum and Ripple are both incomparable they both differ in price but both of them are always good wayback the and upto now. I might go with these three and I still can make a fortune out of it, of course. Bitcoin Cash well, somehow good still making it in top ten but I sometimes reconsider my decision about that. But the three I have mentioned was always been the best for me.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
November 16, 2019, 10:02:47 AM
To me, the less volatile among them all is Bitcoin and this is the reason why 60% of my crypto investment is in Bitcoin though I do buy some altcoins but I can't rely on them for my long term investment
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
November 16, 2019, 07:37:44 AM

Personally, I think that 2019 was not quite half the year, and even there was a time when the cryptocurrency exchange rate was pleased with good prices. And now I believe that 2020 will be very promising for the development of cryptocurrency. And such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others will give a good chance for investment. And cryptocurrency holders will be able to profit well.
It's good that the last quarter atleast gives us hope to still like 2019 since the prices increases unlike last year. My top 5 will be BTC,xlm, link, bnb and ETH or XRP. I just hope that halving, eth 2.0 will great impact next year.

There are many promising alts, we can't deny that. But its too late to discuss about investin in 2020, many of us still hold coin from years ago. Maybe it would be better for us to buy some more of what we hold, prices are bottomed, than to invest in some new ones. Its my opinion, but its the decision each of us has to made.

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
November 16, 2019, 07:14:57 AM
Yes, investing in Cryptocurrency are profitable but you should know the trend of the market and how to buy and sell it also.

Trading with digital currencies is good but should be very careful before investing. It is not an easy task to invest and keep checking everyday and there is a risk.

One who is ready to take up the risk can invest.

The best 5 top digital coins to buy in 2020 are as follows :
1) Bitcoin
2) Lite Coin
3) Ripple
4) Ethereum
5) NEO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 16, 2019, 07:07:38 AM
Until now the crypto that you say still holds a good position in the top 10, but I personally cannot say for sure the best coins for the years to come. I believe in ripple and btc besides I am still looking for other coins
In addition to these options, you can choose ATOM as a long-term investment because this coin is being talked about a lot this year and is considered one of the best technology altcoins at the moment. I think the price of this coin is very good and many big investors choose this coin so ATOM is definitely the most worthy investment in the future. I have always liked newness so I would not be interested in investing in old coins like Ripple.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 16, 2019, 06:16:11 AM

Personally, I think that 2019 was not quite half the year, and even there was a time when the cryptocurrency exchange rate was pleased with good prices. And now I believe that 2020 will be very promising for the development of cryptocurrency. And such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others will give a good chance for investment. And cryptocurrency holders will be able to profit well.
Pages:
Jump to: