Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges - page 6. (Read 2211 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 02, 2019, 09:07:18 AM
Many exchangers are the best and reliable than you mentioned.  Currently the most top exchanges are Binance, Bittrex, CoinBene and others, you can check the exchange over Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

IMHO, Binance is the frontrunner here. Though some are legit and trustworthy too. Bittrex is okay also as I maintained some of t my coins too. Those mentioned exchanges have added security like 2FA which make s them more secure. Poloniex is one that used to trade before, but sad that they are on new management I think.
Only my local exchange market become favorite exchange for selling my altcoin assets received from bounty campaign and airdrop project, some time I use kucoin for selling my altcoin and use Binance for trading coin, Binance good choose for trading altcoin because there are many investor trading there and we have big chance if trade and invest with Binance exchange market.
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 09, 2020, 09:21:14 AM
Propersix Team has currently undergone its network establishment phase. In the network phase team is working on network-based consensus establishment where nodes will be able to contribute in overall maintaining the consensus in the network using our AI-based consensus engine. The first module of our consensus engine has already been completed. Now we have entered into our beta development phase in which we are working on the testnet development where our team is working on running multiple nodes and configuring the AI-X core engine to run the network with complete stress testing ...
The testnet (Module 1 of 7 ) which will be launch after community acceptance will exhibit the following use cases.
1. AI-X consensus engine (Properchain Core Consensus engine).
2. Testnet Wallets with faucet manager.
3. Testnet Explorer with maximum throughput in its first phase
4. Basic Dapp built on top of ProperChain core to visualize the working of properchain.
5. Inter Chain communication
6. ProperChain core VM .
We are proud to inform the market that propersix team is working ahead of it's promised milestone and after the long waiting the propersix team is introducing the very first in a market cross-chain blockchain-powered by it's own dedicated AI Core engine.
In this month propersix will also be launching it's concept paper to the community in which after acceptance from the community we will be jumping into our next phase of production. Stay tuned. Thank you
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
December 02, 2019, 11:18:44 AM
the advantage of exchange is only speed? then what about the fee whether it can be equivalent to other exchanges? now for members who are concerned not only with speed but with a fee also being calculated. how was your experience, try to tell
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
December 02, 2019, 10:05:12 AM
Check https://coinmarketcap.com/ exchanges. The thing CMC announced is you shouldn't rate them by trading volume and instead by liquidity. The list changes quite a lot when you change the filters...
Liquidity can be manipulated too. It doesn't take all that much effort for an exchange to clutter its own order books with many buy orders providing fake buy support that will be withdrawn the moment the price is inching closer.

It's a cat and mouse game between shitcoin exchanges that only cheat and Coinmarketcap that "tries" to report accurate volume and pricing data. If generating fake volume is no longer effective, exchanges will fake liquidity.

Exchanges will do everything needed to rank up and gain a spot in the top 10 exchanges.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 02, 2019, 05:59:20 AM
Many exchangers are the best and reliable than you mentioned.  Currently the most top exchanges are Binance, Bittrex, CoinBene and others, you can check the exchange over Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

IMHO, Binance is the frontrunner here. Though some are legit and trustworthy too. Bittrex is okay also as I maintained some of t my coins too. Those mentioned exchanges have added security like 2FA which make s them more secure. Poloniex is one that used to trade before, but sad that they are on new management I think.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 02, 2019, 07:19:29 AM
Right now most of the market is either in Binance or Bitmex.
Binance are the people who trade frequently as most of the good coins are listed on Binance. Bitmex are the people who do leverage trading and try to get advantage of the market. I dont think we need more exchanges right now, rather we need more implementation of the crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
December 02, 2019, 04:32:42 AM
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
December 02, 2019, 06:11:52 AM
Check https://coinmarketcap.com/ exchanges. The thing CMC announced is you shouldn't rate them by trading volume and instead by liquidity. The list changes quite a lot when you change the filters...
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 02, 2019, 01:13:22 AM
It was quite clear that you're just promoting that exchange. Well it looks new and not reputable so dont expect traders here to trust that exchange easily as they are already had many experience in different exchanges and already know whats the best and safer for their coins.

There are many popular and reputed exchanges existing nowadays (better search for it) and I prefer the one that im using now with fast transaction and low fee as well.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
December 02, 2019, 01:04:42 AM
Hello guys I am Wallacem Cbroom.  Now I am going to Share my experience about cryptocurrency exchange.
In the past I use a exchanger. I don't mean the name of the exchanger  but I must say you one thing that I was cheated by the exchanger. It's transaction speed was not so fast. Then my one friend suggest me an exchanger called propersix exchanger. You don't believe that it's transaction speed is 6000 pts. And it's also secured for it's using technology. It use the latest Blockchain technology.  So, at this moment  I using this technology.  So. now I must say you all to try this exchanger.
More info: https://propersix.trade

no, now nobody cares about transaction speed anymore. In fact, the speed of transactions in the coins depends on the blockchain platform of the coins and exchanges are just an intermediary system and it is not too affect the data transfer because the blocks will be processed by miners. not exchanges. Now the thing that many people are most concerned about is the safety of their money. They never want their money to be lost overnight for being hacked. That's what people are interested in.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
December 01, 2019, 09:15:01 PM
Hello guys I am Wallacem Cbroom.  Now I am going to Share my experience about cryptocurrency exchange.
In the past I use a exchanger. I don't mean the name of the exchanger  but I must say you one thing that I was cheated by the exchanger. It's transaction speed was not so fast. Then my one friend suggest me an exchanger called propersix exchanger. You don't believe that it's transaction speed is 6000 pts. And it's also secured for it's using technology. It use the latest Blockchain technology.  So, at this moment  I using this technology.  So. now I must say you all to try this exchanger.
More info: https://propersix.trade
Do you knowingly say it's the Top Cryptocurrency Exchange?
whereas in the exchange CMC list it is not listed. I just assume that you only want to promote the exchange, but I hope everyone doesn't get into the wrong place. if you are part of the exchange team I hope you do the right promotion. for example starting with the procurement of the project first.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 01, 2019, 09:19:20 AM
Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is cexbro.com. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
You are trying to advertise cexbro exchanges and this exchange is unclear so it's best for people to stay away. Currently only participating in reputable exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin because this is the best place to trade for investors and there is not much risk when keeping assets here. I personally do not like new exchanges because the risks are still too high and often do not bring much profit to investors.

Those exchanges also will change if investors try other exchanges and have a issue or not compatible them to trade. It's very important people who review first before they put money away to trade.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
December 01, 2019, 12:05:06 AM
Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is cexbro.com. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
You are trying to advertise cexbro exchanges and this exchange is unclear so it's best for people to stay away. Currently only participating in reputable exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin because this is the best place to trade for investors and there is not much risk when keeping assets here. I personally do not like new exchanges because the risks are still too high and often do not bring much profit to investors.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
November 29, 2019, 01:21:12 PM
Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is https://cexbro.com/. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
Why is cexbro the object of your attention?  Does this exchange provide any opportunities or has a technical balance much better than Binance?  Or are you just trying to advertise this resource?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 29, 2019, 08:30:06 AM
Nowadays the Internet id prefilled with exchanges of various types. As for me, the best ones are Binance, CEX, Coinvase, and Localbitcoins. They are different from each other, so you can choose one by checking available features and trading pairs. Currently, the exchange of my desire is https://cexbro.com/. Though,  the time and experience will show if it is actually as good as it is supposed to be.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 09, 2019, 08:16:16 AM
@PROPERSIX goodluck to your new exchange and for the rest of your team. People already have bad first impressions towards your exchange. The OP just had a bad approach and he shouldn't have done that at this very early when your website isn't fully operational yet.
Im not accusing you for something I just want to make it clear to you that it's gonna be better to launch your new exchange in the service section for formality.

We can't blame those people experienced uncomfortable and disappointment in which they expect good on the said exchange. Well, everyone of us want a good output as we looking forward for good operation of the exchange. Hopefully, they will able to clarify everything for the good of many users of this new launch exchange.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
November 08, 2019, 11:12:02 AM
If you are talking about speed , then it should be Binance.com

Binance is a cool exchange, but if you look at volumes (https://neironix.io/exchanges), then it already has serious competitors, but of course I like Binance’s technological development, the exchange is very actively developing and popularizing itself around the world. For margin trading, I prefer the Bitfinex interface and orders for margin trading to be made very high quality, somehow all user-friendlings for margin trading are somehow not right on the finances.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
November 07, 2019, 11:39:40 AM
Newbie shilling a brand-new shit exchange which is barely a month old. My gut tells me this is a scam exchange. Do not send in money in such exchanges folks

Yep, they keep shilling this exchange in their Ann thread with bunch of newbie accounts  for more than a week now. If admins were not deleting those posts on the daily basis, there would be more than 10 pages of those one-liner shitposts.

Everyone should stay away from this exchange.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
November 01, 2019, 07:42:38 AM
Why is this look shilling?..  The original post of yours has no specific information about your previous experience. Besides, I never heard of that exchange you mentioning and honestly, I see no reason to use it.
Sorry, if I'm wrong.

PS: The maintenance of your post doesn't apply to its heading
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 01, 2019, 07:35:26 AM
@PROPERSIX goodluck to your new exchange and for the rest of your team. People already have bad first impressions towards your exchange. The OP just had a bad approach and he shouldn't have done that at this very early when your website isn't fully operational yet.
Im not accusing you for something I just want to make it clear to you that it's gonna be better to launch your new exchange in the service section for formality.
Pages:
Jump to: