Pages:
Author

Topic: Top ICO ;) ;) ;) - page 3. (Read 756 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
Top ICO 2018 I think ico top is ico that can be trusted and proven to pay, and we can get several times from our previous assets, although in trading ico we must be ready to risk sudden sudden rich or poor, because we can benefit or otherwise losses ... we must be good at managing strategy.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Sonder really looks lie top one
Activity: 59
June 13, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
Eternal Trusts is a unique platform that gives people the opportunity to secure and improve their health and well-being. Individuals and companies can use the same product to study potential developments related to life improvement. In addition, customers will also have the opportunity to create smart contracts to ensure the purchase of long-term independent products.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Sparkster ICO Review:
What is sparkster?
Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on theSparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS

Hard cap is only 30m$, 24.7m$ sold in pre-sale without any bonuses, 5.3m$ is left for crowdsale.

Whitelist: Proof of love (75%) & Lottery (25%)

Proof of love structure:
Top 25 - 10 ETH Allocation
Top 100 - 5 ETH Allocation
Top 1000 - 2 ETH Allocation
Top 5000 - 1 ETH Allocation

Hype: High
Platform: 9/10.
My Rating: 10/10
#Sparkster #ICO #Crypto #InitialCoinOffering #btc #eth #xrp #xmr #bch#bitcoin #ethereum

oh, its a good news!
a lot of proejct make lottery now- quarkchain, nex and sparkster now
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
Sparkster ICO Review:
What is sparkster?
Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on theSparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS

Hard cap is only 30m$, 24.7m$ sold in pre-sale without any bonuses, 5.3m$ is left for crowdsale.

Whitelist: Proof of love (75%) & Lottery (25%)

Proof of love structure:
Top 25 - 10 ETH Allocation
Top 100 - 5 ETH Allocation
Top 1000 - 2 ETH Allocation
Top 5000 - 1 ETH Allocation

Hype: High
Platform: 9/10.
My Rating: 10/10
#Sparkster #ICO #Crypto #InitialCoinOffering #btc #eth #xrp #xmr #bch#bitcoin #ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
June 13, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
In a market like this its advisable to be very picky about what you choose to invest in.  It important to do quite a bit of research before investing, and try to find the hidden gems and strong ico's which have a good use case before making any investment decision.

One ICO that i personally have been tracking over the last month is SPOTCOIN.

To me it fulfills the greatest use case for this industry right now, which is fiat liquidity.

They aim to create a crypto to FIAT  exchange and this to me is its most unique and greatest selling point. There is just to little fiat liquidity with i think only a few exchanges currently offering that (coinbase being the biggest that comes to mind).
They plan to create both an digital and OTC exchange (they already have a working OTC exchange since the last year) and if they can achieve this not only will it be a great investment it will also help the general crypto community massively as well.

There is just to much potential in this one to ignore, and the icing on the cake is that this is made over NEO
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
One of the most prospective projects of this summer for me is EON. They have an impressive list of partnerships and great advisors.
Activity: 104
June 12, 2018, 08:33:48 PM
You listed top ICO base on what reason? There are many ICO programs and if you don't give more detail information, it is difficult to value they are good or not.
Activity: 77
June 12, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
The Eternal Trust team hope to develop a platform that would allow users to buy services that were previously unavailable for various reasons (regulatory, legislative inadequacies, etc.). The Eternal Trust users will create smart contracts to autonomously purchase future services. The developers will be able to devise their products and researchers can analyze the potential demand for their advents. The Eternal Trust team has singled out the following priority research fields: stem cells, genetics, organs transplantation, etc. Promising ICO this one
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
I love how Allstocks is moving. Try it
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
I feel SOnder gonna be the top one with their ideas Wink
Activity: 644
June 07, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
Fuzion, Quarkchain, PCchain, Phantazma  Protocol, Egeria, Edenchain this is just a part of top ICO. I'm waiting for metronome now, hope will buy on good price.
Activity: 35
June 07, 2018, 01:37:58 AM
I like Usechain ICO, they have a great concept. Working product and good marketing
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
Zeex might not foster enthusiasm but has a solid business plan no competition is listed on bancor has a mother company ZEEK with reputation and experience what more one can expect from an ICO
Activity: 2
May 30, 2018, 07:28:17 AM
- Ubiatar
- Safein
- Cardstack

Best ICO, you must invest to this project, big project
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
Project Shivom - reached 35 mil USD hard cap easily couple of days ago.

Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective started couple of days ago as well. Already known their tokens are going to be on Hitbtc and Bancor.
Cardstack
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:33:14 PM
Total ICO forms from the first year to this: Wink Wink Wink

- ICO Number: 195
- There are 15 projects being given to the ICO 100% hardcode.
- Total income: $ 6,175,256,332 (a or ho here only from the first year to this was more than the total of the 2 year 2016 2017)
- 10 ICO record to be most:

1. ICO pre-sale 1 & 2: $ 1,700,000,000
2. Dragon: 320 million USD
3. Huobi Token: $ 300,000,000
Banker: $ 150,949,194
5. Envion: $ 100,000,000
6. Elastos: $ 94.1 million
7. Neurology: $ 71,669,400
8. Zeepin: $ 62,600,000
9. Olympus Labs: $ 60,300,000
10. Crypterium: $ 51,656,963

See more information at: https://www.coinschedule.com/stats.html?year=2018

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoinersVN/

Thanks for the selection! I was just looking for this information. What do you say about Luckchemy? What do you think, how many  they will collect?
Activity: 644
May 29, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
The world of cryptcurrencies is actually developing at a brisk pace. This also applies to one area that is closely linked to this world. This is an offer of ICO (Initial Coin Offering), which is really a lot.
Even so much so that a regular mortal can find it difficult to navigate in this flood. For this reason, I will introduce a few pages where you can choose and decide who belongs to the top 10.
Links:
Icodrops.com , Icogens.com, Icobench.com, Icotracker.net or Trackico.io.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
The only people that are concerned about the "TOP ICO" are bounty hunters. Because it is obvious that a good performing ICO is backed up with huge amounts of funds that translates to higher rewards for bounty hunters.

However, people forget that ICO is just a phase that a startup goes through, albeit the most exciting phase so much so that it could be termed the honeymoon phase, but the hard work actually begins AFTER the ICO concludes successfully, there's a life after ICO for startups that most people who are comparing ICO's never care to factor in.

And without factoring that in you cannot truly talk about the top ICO.

I totally agree with you! ICO is only a stage!  Sometimes it happens that the ICO has collected a cap, and after entering the exchange, tokens have a low price! If the project has a very good idea, and an experienced team then tokens on the exchange can cost good money, while at the stage of selling the ICO the project did not collect HARD CAP!
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
I would like to know guess best ICOs to join. Any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: