Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23) - page 22. (Read 7762 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Working projects - Globitex and Sapien .  

The very token itself is very important and where it can be spent, the amount of fees on pre-sales. In these projects there is a good application of the token

Thank you for sharing!
I will try to check these projects today and if they match the thread I will add them to the list.
Scammers can buy a website for ICO - be careful
And my favorites are USERVICE, Rentberry. I believe that they have every chance to collect the entire investment. Analysis is the most difficult here
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi all !

I want to sharing you a great project link to mystellar.org, it his mother-ship project !

Frasindo is the real world - use cases of blockchain technology, compared to all the other coins, mostly they are VIRTUAL.

At Frasindo, we use the routine income generated from the partnership of UBER GRAB and GOCAR, to do=
1. Add more cars (add more income in routine basis)
2. Pump the FRAS COIN in the market (Buyback and Lock indefinitely)
3. Most Favorite, funding a lot of StartUp in routine basis (Expand the company and more income)

Frasindo also the first Real Community Governance, supporter not only could VOTE, they also could enjoy the benefits, and observe GPS + Tracker + Camera 24hours

https://www.mystellar.org/thread-7434.html

ENJOY !!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Thanks for the list really good ICOs. Pity that I saw this post so late. Many ICOs have already been completed.

Your English is not bad, but not super good! Google the best!  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform

The very token itself is very important and where it can be spent, the amount of fees on pre-sales. In these projects there is a good application of the token

Thank you for sharing!
I will try to check these projects today and if they match the thread I will add them to the list.
Activity: 58
This is a great thread as a lot of ICOs dont have a functioning platform yet.  I came across one called TRAVELBLOCK which also seems to be functional with fiat already, soon to be accepting crypto, any thoughts on this one?
Any updates here in 2018??

Yes, I quite often do updates. I change projects statuses and add new ones. Just now there are not so many projects with a working product. The first two projects in the list - recently added, also some at the end of the list. It's probably not convenient for you to see which projects on the list are fresh, right? I'll figure out how to fix this Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It would be interesting to see the statistics of the success of ICO from the list in the first post. If almost all successful, then the author will soon take a fee for advertising and getting into this list  Smiley
Activity: 78
 Great, you're welcome Wink
Did someone already mentioned Tomocoin/Tomochain upcoming ico? Because they also already have a working product.

Hey, no, nobody has mentioned this project yet.
I will check it and if it corresponds to the rules of the thread, I will add it to the list.
Thank you for sharing Smiley

Well, I checked Tomochain, they really have a working product, so I add the project to the list.
Their ICO will begin on March 1.
Activity: 154
Hi! I think you didn't add one more worthy project which already has it's own working project - https://bankera.com
Merit: 11

Activity: 69
Any updates here in 2018??
Did someone already mentioned Tomocoin/Tomochain upcoming ico? Because they also already have a working product.

I will check it and if it corresponds to the rules of the thread, I will add it to the list.

Well, I checked Tomochain, they really have a working product, so I add the project to the list.
Their ICO will begin on March 1.

Great. This thread is up to date, unlike other threads who promises to update but forget after few days. Following this thread by bookmarking. Thank you OP. Hope you continue to help us by providing information you have.

Hey, I'm glad you appreciated this!
Of course, the update and improvement of the thread continues. You can count on me Wink
And by the way, please, don't forget to share information here, too.
Activity: 78
Thank you, man. You did one of the most interesting thread. Thank you for your research.
But why not to include demo?

Hey, thanks for the good and motivating words! I hope this thread has become useful to you Smiley

Regarding the demo, as you know this isn't the MVP, it's just a picture in essence, for the creation of which you don't need too much effort. In most cases, the presence of a demo doesn't convince me as an investor in the prospects and viability of the team and the project. In turn, the availability of the released working product is a good test of strength for the team. Of course, there are teams that will always succeed in any cases, even if they have nothing yet, but in today's ICO realities when many scam or simply frivolous and unpromising teams raise millions with only lending and demo, after which they fail with a roar, I think it's right to consider basically only projects with a working product. Therefore this list is for such projects. In certain, exceptional cases, I can add a project with a demo to this list.
Merit: 100
Great. This thread is up to date, unlike other threads who promises to update but forget after few days. Following this thread by bookmarking. Thank you OP. Hope you continue to help us by providing information you have.
Thanks for the compilation. Just wanted to throw my 2cents out there. I'm very impressed with BitDegree and how well put together their website and product models. I luckily got a little in at ICO, but I'm constantly growing the stack as well.

BDG tokens will be valuable simply for the economics of the platform and my hope is that the content creators will make it THE place to go for online edu soon enough.

Hey, I agree with you, I also really like BitDegree and gladly support it. Probably this is one of the coolest and most relevant projects in the educational sector today. It is evident that these guys are set seriously Smiley
Activity: 80
Thank you, man. You did one of the most interesting thread. Thank you for your research.
But why not to include demo?
Pages:
Jump to: