Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Most Expensive Useless Things - Which You Can Imagine To Buy - page 2. (Read 675 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Phones. People pay like $800 for a new Iphone when a $50 phone does the same thing.

Not only that. Out here young people would throw away their old iphone and switch it for the new model every time apple pops out the next turd. You may be living in a student's dormitory, you may be paying a student's loan, and your car may be bought on credit 13 years old trash but you gotta roll with the new iphone 7 or you're nobody. What did you say your iphone 6 is still fine and functional, just like a year and a half ago when you bought it? No worries give it to your mother. She's using an old Nokia anyway, since she spends all her money so you can buy new iphones every year.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I don't know why rich people like to buy apartment all over the globe... I mean, they spend few days a year in that city - why don't you stay in hotel?!
Or buying a yacht as well... You pay for it, you pay so it could stay safe for the whole year so you could go for a week in Europe film festivale
For me, that is the greatest wasted money
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
I have a friend who has multiple millions of dollars. He went on a cheap car worth 2-3 thousand dollars. I asked him why he buys a Mercedes. He said that as soon as Mercedes left the showroom it has lost in the price of 10 thousand dollars. For the money he has 4 vehicles which are always ready to use. Even if one doesn't work the other will definitely start. Imagine how a man thinks.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Phones. People pay like $800 for a new Iphone when a $50 phone does the same thing.

i paid 3-4x more than i needed to for a phone because the camera was so much better. that's an expense i can justify to myself.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i think the dumbest one is food. sure, you can get some serious quality, but when they go full bling it's ridiculous. there's a burger you can buy in new york with gold leaf in it that's $800. paying $800 for something that'll come out of your ass a few hours later like everything else doesn't add up.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Ther are a lot of things, which you can buy and waste your cash. For example you can see some samples here http://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-expensive-useless-things/, but too expensive iPhones is in Top 1 place worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: