Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP suggestions for someone who's thinking of buying BTC? - page 5. (Read 13745 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
The hardest part is not selling when the sky is falling and you've lost 80%+ scared that you will lose everything. The second hardest is to not sell when market recovers and you made only a small gain. The third hardest is DO sell when it's up 10x but you are day dreaming about lambo and retirement

I never sell. I just keep buying. Then I go to bed and sleep. And wake up and buy more.

Good... that’s the easy part.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Btc isn't much above its ATH at this point. People are calling for another dump. But I think that won't be of much intensity. So, you can jump right now. But remember that BTC is better for mid or long term investment. Don't try to day trade with it. And if you're not a professional trader, don't try to chase quick and short term profit.  Crypto isn't that simple as it seems. It's a highly manipulated market. So trade safely.
Activity: 104
The hardest part is not selling when the sky is falling and you've lost 80%+ scared that you will lose everything. The second hardest is to not sell when market recovers and you made only a small gain. The third hardest is DO sell when it's up 10x but you are day dreaming about lambo and retirement

I never sell. I just keep buying. Then I go to bed and sleep. And wake up and buy more.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
Firstly, they should know that the bitcoin price might not pump and reaches 100000 usd in near future or never.
Then they should know how to secure their wallet too, hackers will try to hack your wallet especially when the bitcoin price pump.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
You are drawn everything in just three lines! It's amazing! This three suggestion should be followed by all of the new and senior people in the crypto market! Sometimes we keep earning bitcoin and forget the security facts! So, everyone should use a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger. Without the proper knowledge, no one can gain from the bitcoin, so, everyone should have a proper idea before buying! And only long hodl can give a good profit to the holders. So, we must hodl some of our assets and then we can sell too at the correct time!
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
What would be the top things you would advise on or suggest to someone who’s thinking of buying BTC?

Mine would probably be; 

1 Before investing, spend time learning about cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general

2 Don’t look at it as get rich quick scheme, but as a long investment

3 Learn ways to keep your bitcoin safe and secure.
that was some good advice
if you will ask me my advice is only invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Although OP suggestions are not new but its important for crypto-currency holders or buyers. Without proper knowledge anyone can't be success on crypto-currency world. If someone think that bitcoin is quick rich method then he is wrong. Its true few people's earn lot during last bull run, but it doesn't mean that always you will be win. In order to gain you have wait and you should have enough patience. Who know when it will run? So before buy bitcoin we should learn as much as possible.

Yes, in cryptocurrency not everyone will be successful since, In the open trading market there's always a losers in the other side of the trading window, For every seller there's always a buyer that willing to take the risk in buying our BTC.
Activity: 104

Good... that’s the easy part.
Twin!
Guys don’t be too optimistic
Lol are your feelings hurt because instead of get rich quick you got broke quick?

All crupto except BTC… are shitcoins.
Well, I'm not an optimist, neither am I a pessimist, I just know that everyone could do some research. Moreover, recently I was surprised to find crypto social networks, such as Taklimakan, that offers crypto education.It's really great idea especially for newcomers. In particular, I’m fed up to answer the same questions all the time, lets ask it and answer in specific networks and stop polluting chats with it
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
What would be the top things you would advise on or suggest to someone who’s thinking of buying BTC?

Mine would probably be; 

1 Before investing, spend time learning about cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general

Number 2 is absolutely on point! This is one of the most common misconceptions of bitcoin. Even the pioneer investors know that it's a long-term investment. You really have to do your own research before investing. There may have been exceptions in the past when some people took advantage of buying before reaching ATH, but nowadays, bitcoin is definitely not the way to earn quick bucks. I have some things to add though, you really have to be patient and stay positive all the time. Avoid FUDsters getting into you by ignoring dips and avoiding selling low. Remind yourself that bitcoin is the future and you're simply preparing yourself for it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Although OP suggestions are not new but its important for crypto-currency holders or buyers. Without proper knowledge anyone can't be success on crypto-currency world. If someone think that bitcoin is quick rich method then he is wrong. Its true few people's earn lot during last bull run, but it doesn't mean that always you will be win. In order to gain you have wait and you should have enough patience. Who know when it will run? So before buy bitcoin we should learn as much as possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13

Mine would probably be; 

These are the basic things that a person should take care of when buying a bitcoin.
But in my opinion, if a person is a newbie, he should not risk buying large quantities the first time.
He must also read a lot about digital currencies, investment and mining.
If you have someone who understands in the digital currency ask him about the time to buy under the high and low bitcoin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 76
Ok! If you are thinking to buy Bitcoin, you must follow the steps below;
(For Newbie Wink)
  • Kindly understand the crypto world
    Do proper research of exchange
    Analyze the Bitcoin prize
    Security, withdrawal &b deposit, wallet (Check it all)
    Authentication & privacy policy

When you check these terminologies and its functionality dude, you will get easy entry in the crypto world Wink and you might earn and not loose Grin Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I never suggested they buy bitcoin, but I often tell about bitcoin because I know by telling bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they will find out more about bitcoin, and they know that I am a successful bitcoin investment.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

Why should someone who wants to buy Bitcoin learn about cryptocurrencies? You should advise them to learn about bitcoin. If you're buying bitcoin don't learn about altcoins you don't need altcoins to be successful and profit. If you are new it's even better to stay away from altcoins because it's easy to get scammed and lose money. Focus on bitcoin!
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Your suggestions are the very basic and simple ones but are the very necessary ones that can make or break any new bitcoin investors.
It's always good and necessary to follow to steps
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
OP, another suggestion would be, if Bitcoin's price depresses you, it's because you maybe need to zoom out. "Bitcoin is not a sprint, it's a marathon", or however some Bitcoin maximalists say it. But it is true. Cool

Or to say it better, Do not buy bitcoin if you have a faint heart Cheesy just like today when BTC lose $400 in one swing trade, All those who bought at $5400 are thinking twice once again Cheesy Do not FOMO in, Buy only the BTC your willing to HOLD for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
Firstly I would say the perosn should learn how to save his bitcoin using a good and reliable bitcoin wallet . After deciding if it’s a long term , short term it medium term. I will emphasize that you shouldn not keep your bitcoins in any exchange no matter what which is why I said you should learn to use a good bitcoin wallet so you can monitor your bitcoin yourself.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
dont buy so much if you are a beginner. decide that how much money you want to invest for crypto market, and in the beginning invest only 30 percent of this amount. wait for a few months and keep that 70 percent for good timings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
All I can say is DYOR. Do Your Own Research before investing on any coin even if it is bitcoin. You should know all the risk in buying bitcoin and all the things you must do while hodling it. I love reading a lot of articles about buying bitcoins and the risk in taking for that. Since, investing in bitcoin is money but don't forget that buying bitcoin does not make you rich quickly it takes time for you to be that.
Pages:
Jump to: