Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Terms People Use in Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 19, 2019, 04:05:08 PM
I think it's more on Hodl, FUD, when lambo or when moon. That's what I'm always getting from people who are engaged in cryptocurrency. And even in some cryptocurrency group talk, the emoji is rocket or even moon.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 19, 2019, 04:02:36 PM
It is happening in every industry. Sometimes, there is just no word that can describe a situation and people start to create slang. As previous member stated, such words as hodl or to the moon are crypto slang.
Those words are very popular and a trivia for how that word(HODL) was created. It all started in this forum way back then and you can still view it.

I AM HODLING
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 19, 2019, 01:23:20 PM
It is happening in every industry. Sometimes, there is just no word that can describe a situation and people start to create slang. As previous member stated, such words as hodl or to the moon are crypto slang.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 18, 2019, 02:48:50 AM
It's HODL and moon/when moon? Tongue

There are other terms that other folks in crypto that might still doesn't know about it like FOMO and lambo.

https://www.cryptowisser.com/cryptocurrency-glossary/
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
November 18, 2019, 01:57:28 AM
Well!! Did you know? the top crypto terms people use in crypto market, one must know in order to understand the crypto space
HOLD, FUD, To the moon, Bagholder, ATH and many more.

What's your point of view on this?
Pages:
Jump to: