Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Trusted ICOs - page 3. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
Who ICOs Top?

Good image but it's tendency everwhere in every place and every business area. I have got hopes about bitcoin and nothing more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 06:05:36 AM
Well, I have got only two as the best ones- NEO and Ethereum for now, because they seem to be improved so widely as none of the projects did before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
For me its NYNJA the ICO that I'm campaigning right now,I'm sorry not mentioning the other four ICO's because for me past is past they already paid me so that's it and try to move on in another chapter I'll hope you get my point. Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
Sometimes I wonder, are those ICO's listed above really outstanding. Is there really some sort of certainty that they will succeed or better (the next eth in terms of roi)? Honestly, I've seen some many hyped projects go from totally hyped to totally burned last few months. I am not so sure if those influencers are able to really predict its success. Or will success simply be based on the fact that they are named by those same influencers in the first place?

Right now I started to look for projects with real world usage, projects that have ultralow caps and projects that mainly move under the radar. So far I haven't been disappointed Smiley

Please take a look at www.bizshake.io and see what we are up to. We are the first P2P Sharing Ecosystem on NEO Blockchain Through Tokenization of Real-World Assets. And we are now working on our dApp. you can also join us  at our  Telegram

Hope to see you soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
May 15, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
A project that already has many partners, an excellent team is DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com !
DataBroker DAO drives the evolution towards truly ‘smart living’ by making this data easily accessible to cities, organizations and entrepreneurs at an affordable price!
On May 30 the project enters the stock exchange CoinFalcon https://coinfalcon.com
Activity: 5
May 14, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
May 13, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
Sometimes I wonder, are those ICO's listed above really outstanding. Is there really some sort of certainty that they will succeed or better (the next eth in terms of roi)? Honestly, I've seen some many hyped projects go from totally hyped to totally burned last few months. I am not so sure if those influencers are able to really predict its success. Or will success simply be based on the fact that they are named by those same influencers in the first place?

Right now I started to look for projects with real world usage, projects that have ultralow caps and projects that mainly move under the radar. So far I haven't been disappointed Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 12, 2018, 10:40:16 AM
Look for TraceTo ICO in my signature because they have trusted team behind from https://www.cynopsis-solutions.com/ico made many ICO's KYC
Activity: 658
May 12, 2018, 08:39:09 AM
some ongoing ICOs and suitable to be invested are:
1. ZUFLO.IO - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
2. ORBIS Token: Money Transfer and Investment
3. WorldEX
4. Money Token
5. Investa
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
May 12, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
1. Shivom
2/ Merculet
3. Quarkchain
4. Local coin swap
5. Dav

First 2 ICOs has ended with sold out just within 5-10 minutes. This is a strong result, what is more, after listing on echanges we will see rise for 2x+
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
May 12, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
What are your top 5 ICOS with good projects and that you can actually trust ?
you can check https://icobench.com/icos?s= to see some of the best ico, where the ico now shows its rating and success rate. so choose a good ico and according to your taste

lol that site does not give a shit about their listing,as long as you have a sufficient money.
you can get 5 stars on their site plus a good explanation about your project(even though it's a shitty project).

there are no 'best' ICO because everything can happen,
just do your own research and know about the risk.as long as you have a sufficient data and potential risk,
you will get what you want and what you deserve.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 12, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
this time I saw a good project, it looks like kora, bittwatt, velix, robotina, airpod will be a suskes project but none of that knows only time will answer, because many good projects at the beginning and when finished ico they are missing and no news.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
you can check https://icobench.com/icos?s= to see some of the best ico, where the ico now shows its rating and success rate. so choose a good ico and according to your taste
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 12, 2018, 07:54:46 AM
top 5 ico in my opinion is, XYO network, impressio, blockshiping, cardstack and greenish,
maybe it's some good ico this month
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
May 12, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
You should always check ICO reviews from various sources.

Here's a site that aggregates all ICO reviews and sorts them by coin:
https://bestcrypto.tv/category/ico-reviews/
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
I suggest Impressio for the trusted ICO right now. They do everything clearly and quickly.
Their road maps are very engaging and exciting. I suggest everybody to Impressio.
Impressio is a HYIP website. This is not an ICO project to invest. This project has no team devs, only investing in daily returns, so foolish to invest in such a lackluster project, the project does not bring any value to the community. This project will scam soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 07:51:44 AM
These projects look pretty reliable, I consider them for myself
QuarkChain (Blockchain)
Hero Node (Blockchain)
PCHAIN (Blockchain)
AsuraCoin (gaming) - eSports Platform
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
May 12, 2018, 07:33:55 AM
I suggest Impressio for the trusted ICO right now. They do everything clearly and quickly.
Their road maps are very engaging and exciting. I suggest everybody to Impressio.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
May 12, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
I am sure that I am not aware of all running ICO at this current time , But from the few I am aware off for sure Kepler come in first place such active team with great idea and constant updates there is another great ICO I learned about couple days ago Fantom a trusted friend of mine told me that it gonna be something really great . At the moment nothing else come to my mind .
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
There are now quite a few good ICOs, so I will not sort by the level of trust, I just want to give you a hint. The five projects I choose are:
1. Atonomi - Atonomi provides a new security protocol and infrastructure to enable billability of IoT devices to have interoperability with both data and commerce.
2. Hero Node - The next generation decentralized Blockchain fog APP development platform.
3. QuarkChain - QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
4. PCHAIN - The first native multi-chain system that supports EVM in the world. Making large-scale block-chain applications possible.
5. Essentia - Essentia is a masternoded, multi-chained set of protocols connecting centralized and decentralized resources to create new, powerful interactions and experiences.
Pages:
Jump to: