Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Up in over 196 countries Mobile and Games. Buy Gift Cards, Today! - page 2. (Read 1683 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 13
Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up Celcom with Monero or Bitcoin.
Now you can top up your mobile operator Maxis. We accept Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT, and other payment systems.
Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up MyTel with Monero or Bitcoin.
Now you can top up your mobile operator True Move. We accept Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT and other payment systems.
Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up Lycamobile with Monero or Bitcoin.
Now you can top up your mobile operator Orange. We accept Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT and other payment systems.
You can now pay for your favorite GooglePlay gift cards with cryptocurrency!
Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up Megafon with Monero or Bitcoin.
Now you can top up your mobile operator MTN. We accept Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT and other payment systems.
@topup-balance
I've recently tried your services for the very first time and I was impressed by its delivery speed [after receiving 3 confirmations], but I have a couple of suggestions:
- It's worth noting that I received a slightly lower amount than I was supposed to, but it's not a big deal.

• It'd be nice to see the final amount [top-up amount + your fee (preferably in Bitcoin)] while entering a certain number in the amount field.
  • Whenever someone broadcasts their transaction, the "Awaiting payment ..." part should automatically change to something like "Awaiting confirmation ..." instead [for a brief moment, I thought something was broken].

Thanks for the advice, I'll pass it on to the tech guys.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
@topup-balance
I've recently tried your services for the very first time and I was impressed by its delivery speed [after receiving 3 confirmations], but I have a couple of suggestions:
- It's worth noting that I received a slightly lower amount than I was supposed to, but it's not a big deal.

• It'd be nice to see the final amount [top-up amount + your fee (preferably in Bitcoin)] while entering a certain number in the amount field.
  • Whenever someone broadcasts their transaction, the "Awaiting payment ..." part should automatically change to something like "Awaiting confirmation ..." instead [for a brief moment, I thought something was broken].
Upd: It is now possible to replenish the wallet of the Indonesian payment system OVO for cryptocurrency.
Upd: Now in our service you can top up mobile operators in Venezuela.

Available operators for Venezuela:
Movilnet, Digitel, Movistar

We are currently working on adding more gift cards and other digital products for South American countries.
Upd: Updated mobile operators for India. Airtel can now be topped up with Monero.

Available operators for India:
Airtel, BSNL, VI, JIO
Upd: We have expanded the list of countries for which you can pay for a spotify subscription with cryptocurrency.

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA
Pages:
Jump to: