Pages:
Author

Topic: Top100 altcoins or Top10? - page 3. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
August 25, 2019, 03:55:31 AM
i have a thousand dollar and im willing to take risks,i know that its easy for top 100 altcoins to hit top 10 someday so im looking forward to do research starting from number 100 altcoin on Coinmarketcap, do you guys still invest in such coins or you prefer to stay in the safe haven of top10 altcoins like many does?

If youre looking for a long term investment. I suggest trade some major coins such as btc, eth and xrp. Youcan gain process with it in the long run as long you enter on a not peak price. But if youre a investor trader who wants to have gain for some moment of time then consider joining IEO since it is proven to give a good marginal profit upon start of the trading. Many ways to earn and I think you can do both with youre 1k USD. Im holder of btc and eth and also joining some IEO for some fast investment profits and so far Im earning at least.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
August 25, 2019, 03:52:54 AM
It depends on what you want,are you in for long term investment or short term investment?
For shortterm its better to invest in IEO projects,you will make more profit even better than mining profits
And for long term it will be more safer to invest in top10 altcoins,they are more reliable than top100 but you might hold longer than expected
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 25, 2019, 03:38:49 AM
investing in the top 100 in the coinmarcetcap market is very risky, well maybe some of them have great potential in the future but we don't know which ones are certain. you better invest in the top 10 to secure your money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
August 25, 2019, 03:34:30 AM
In this current situation i'am prefer to invest in Top10 altcoins because i see it's more profitable and low risk. 50% my investment is Bitcoin and 50% in altcoins like ETH, BCH and BNB.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
August 25, 2019, 03:31:05 AM
i have a thousand dollar and im willing to take risks,i know that its easy for top 100 altcoins to hit top 10 someday so im looking forward to do research starting from number 100 altcoin on Coinmarketcap, do you guys still invest in such coins or you prefer to stay in the safe haven of top10 altcoins like many does?
I am currently looking and investing in the top 100 coins. because there are some very potential coins like LINK, PUNDI X, ... that is the coins that have been out of the top 100 but now It was back in the top 70.
Invest in those coins that are really profitable technology. and I totally support you on choosing such coins. Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 25, 2019, 03:24:17 AM

to reduce the risk of invesments on cryptocurrency, for sure i will investing on the TOP 10 coin at coinmarketcap mate
more than 50% of my portofolio on bitcoin and about 30% going to ethereum and BNB, another 20% going to other altcoins in the TOP 100 my friend
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
August 25, 2019, 03:23:19 AM
You have a lot of capital, consider again before investing. You should invest safely. given the market situation has not fully recovered, you need to put your money in bitcoin, ethereum, eos or bnb. I think this is a good decision
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 25, 2019, 03:17:10 AM
Consider investing in IEO projects from exchanges like binance,gate.io,okex or huobi,they all are good exchanges and all the IEO projects from these exchanges brings back some good profits,this is the best short term investment in crypto space now,investing in top 100 coins will be for long term until altcoin season returns before you get good ROI from them
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 25, 2019, 03:07:32 AM
I think that today IEO projects on binance are a good investment. I think this method will help you quickly make a profit on your investment. Firstly, the reputation of the binance affects the price; secondly, it is almost a 90% guarantee that the project will develop further. The top 100 projects have already been developed and no one knows how long it will take to grow them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
August 25, 2019, 03:03:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: