Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP5 reasons why the price of ETH fell so much - page 2. (Read 163 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
September 20, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
I think technically there is no need to worry as eth has reached its support levels and it may take another dip before reversal but im quite positive that we will start seeing bulls in the coming weeks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
September 20, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
You forgot mentioning the whole market condition, it is the main reason, Ethereum was the only coin that didn't get affected by the huge market fall early this year, it was deemed to happen. Negative news always there especially from the early of this year, I really doubt that the negative news has any big impact.

And about EOS I totally disagree with you, EOS is far from being any threat to Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
September 20, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
Hello, we all know that the oil market is now in the downtrend, and the price of all top coins has fallen dramatically.
But the price of all the beloved etherium has decreased almost 10 times and many holders of this coin are experiencing this.
So, I have several reasons why ETH has fallen so much in price
  • Development of EOS
    This project has the same goal as Ethereum - the creation on its platform of decentralized applications (DApps). The creators of the EOS promise a more advanced blockchain than Ethereum.
  • Scam projects created on the Ethereum
    Everyone can create their own token on the platform. Thanks to this simplicity, the platform attracted, among other things, a large number of scammers wishing to earn easy money for the ICO and disappear with them. Also on the basis of Ethereum were created crypto-currencies under the Ponzi scheme (I personally participated in Bitconnect).
  • Negative news
    Here everything is simple: open any news portal and read the news, almost all of them have a negative character
  • Strict restriction on operations with a crypto currency in China
    Most recently crypto-trading was bannes in China. Of course, we all remember that in September last year China was banned from ICO's
    There is an opinion that thus the Chinese authorities want to cut off all foreign projects from the country, giving more chances to develop their NEO.
  • Implementation of PoS Mining
    With the introduction of a new type of mining, the speed of the network will also increase. However, the community is very worried about the level of implementation of innovations. After all, for its short history, the crypto currencies have already seen quite a few unsuccessful forks. Not all investors believe that such a transition can be completed safely. After all, in such a scale, the transitions were never implemented and all possible errors can occur. If such assumptions prove to be correct, then the course of the Etherium may collapse on the background of negative news.
Despite all the bad news and the collapse of the ETH course, it is still one of the world's leading crypto-currencies!
What causes of the fall can you call? Do you believe that the etherium will die

I feel like Ethereum is being manipulate by governments and bankers attempting to get in cheap.  I don't think any of your reasons are the real cause of the historic dump.  EOS is a large POS centralized coin which makes you pay for a wallet.  Somehow I really doubt that EOS is any issue whatsoever for Ethereum.  I also don think shit coin scams really reflects on Ethereum.  This is like saying fiat is bad because you can buy drugs with it.  Fiat has nothing to do with the drugs.  it's simply a medium of exchange. 
When you create an EOS wallet you have to pay someone to get "energy" to create a wallet. But after that EOS is free to use. And also EOS is more interesting than Ethereum. A lot of airdrops, speed of transactions and possibilities of use cases.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:10:14 PM
Hello, we all know that the oil market is now in the downtrend, and the price of all top coins has fallen dramatically.
But the price of all the beloved etherium has decreased almost 10 times and many holders of this coin are experiencing this.
  • Development of EOS
    This project has the same goal as Ethereum - the creation on its platform of decentralized applications (DApps). The creators of the EOS promise a more advanced blockchain than Ethereum.
    Everyone can create their own token on the platform. Thanks to this simplicity, the platform attracted, among other things, a large number of scammers wishing to earn easy money for the ICO and disappear with them. Also on the basis of Ethereum were created crypto-currencies under the Ponzi scheme (I personally participated in Bitconnect).
  • Negative news
    Here everything is simple: open any news portal and read the news, almost all of them have a negative character
    Most recently crypto-trading was bannes in China. Of course, we all remember that in September last year China was banned from ICO's
    There is an opinion that thus the Chinese authorities want to cut off all foreign projects from the country, giving more chances to develop their NEO.
    With the introduction of a new type of mining, the speed of the network will also increase. However, the community is very worried about the level of implementation of innovations. After all, for its short history, the crypto currencies have already seen quite a few unsuccessful forks. Not all investors believe that such a transition can be completed safely. After all, in such a scale, the transitions were never implemented and all possible errors can occur. If such assumptions prove to be correct, then the course of the Etherium may collapse on the background of negative news.
Despite all the bad news and the collapse of the ETH course, it is still one of the world's leading crypto-currencies!

I feel like Ethereum is being manipulate by governments and bankers attempting to get in cheap.  I don't think any of your reasons are the real cause of the historic dump.  EOS is a large POS centralized coin which makes you pay for a wallet.  Somehow I really doubt that EOS is any issue whatsoever for Ethereum.  I also don think shit coin scams really reflects on Ethereum.  This is like saying fiat is bad because you can buy drugs with it.  Fiat has nothing to do with the drugs.  it's simply a medium of exchange. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 20, 2018, 03:04:42 PM
Thank you for short summary why Ethereum is falling. And I do not think that EOS is problem for Ethereum. EOS is full of bugs an you cant be sure that you will not lose your money here.

And do you know when exactly POS consensus will be implemented?
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 20, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
  • Development of EOS
  • Negative news
Pages:
Jump to: