Pages:
Author

Topic: Topic: [ANN - ICO] ♢EcoGEM Club♢ Low Cost Green Energy For Mining - page 2. (Read 18814 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I love this project because this project motives and objectives are outstanding... Good work  and wish this project all the best

the usual challenge here is the real implementation of the project. so many projects attempted to go green, but in reality, most of them are after for the money that they will get. i wonder how far is their development here, but people are burned for such promises. no wonder, very few are attracted to invest in ico nowadays. maybe, create the product/services first, then, request for more funding via ico. that might possibly work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It's good to know that the tokens are already there and an exchange.
Are there other exchanges planned soon?

Yes, sure. We are on the way to it. It'll be announced later on the fact of listings
waaaawww very lucky bro, hopefully all plans will be implemented well and useful for many people, waiting for the newest announcement bro, good luck.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Yes, sure. We are on the way to it. It'll be announced later on the fact of listings
Activity: 36
In general, your idea and concept is clear, I hope the public supports

Thanks
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?  
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

You may find some info from ecogem.club, TG, ANN channel and ask for more specific questions which will be asked.
The token EcoEM is listed on Waves DEX. The project intends to list the token primarily on to DEXes.
Activity: 349
The interest in green energy is a great Project. Innovative team working with this project. Its early and if it gets up it will be very successful as blockchain reached wide adoption. Project would be moon very soon.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Your idea is very praiseworthy, the mining process is very low energetically efficient, doing the process with clean energies makes it have a much lower carbon footprint. How can you ensure the kilowatt price regardless of where it is installed? Does the rental price of the m3 for equipment monthly? Where will be your first installation? Regards.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
In general, your idea and concept is clear, I hope the public supports
Activity: 67
This great strong project, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top. Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
Activity: 50
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest? 
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
What info do you really need? The main web site (ecogem.club) is on a redesign stage, so, use a temporal one
Activity: 19
This project, why i check information dev not found?

EcoGEM Club is doing the same but using not only windmills. Anyway that means we are on the right way to go.
💎EcoGEM Club Tokens Swap 📑details are now out!

Please register your Waves wallet
⏱by 11:59 PM, July 29, 2018
🛒to receive a 1:1.25 bonus on all your Pre-EcoGEM tokens in EGEM using 🌐the link.
🔤Example:
If you hold 100 Pre-EcoGEMs, so after regestering your Waves wallet you will receive 125 EGEM tokens.

❕Please, be informed that Pre-EcoGEM tokens are subject to be burned. It'll be done as soon as we finish with the Pre-EcoGEM airdrops (you will be notified later on).

❕❕Also bear in mind that Pre-EcoGEM is still on DEX at the moment. EGEM tokens are tradable on DEX too and soon they will be listed on several other exchanges!

EcoGEM Club: 🔆solar➕🌀wind🔜♻️no pollution
You have a great team, i will love to invest with you guys.

Thanks!
The permanent token (EGEM) has been just issued and it is to be swapped at ratio 1:1.25 with the temporal one (Pre-EcoGEM)! So, you have even greater ability to get more bonuses out of this. Please, use the Telegram Support Chat for making investments.
Activity: 31
Can't wait for this company to succeed
Pages:
Jump to: